But yet the sounds didn't drown out, I was in so much pain, I twitched as my head was filled with all these sounds as he turned on the machine, telling me to focus on certain sounds.

"If I try the mask now it will kill you.
You have to calm your mind." he spoke to me in a slightly irritated voice.

How the holy hell was I supposed to calm down? I'm going to die.

I have no idea if my friends are safe, my Mum is safe....if Stiles had left and is safe. I can't focus on just one sound.

--------------------------------------------

So much buzzing, so little energy I had to carry on, Valack was becoming inpatient as he turned up the machine.

Then another layer of sound entered my head, banging, but it wasn't created from the machine, it came from the door.

Every part of me was in shock, I heard muffled shouting from the other side of the door, it couldn't, could it?

But the banging just added more pain I was already under, I turned to Valack to find him looking annoyed and panicked as he understood that the shouting outside was possibly hope for me.

He began to shout at me, unfocused on all the sounds, spinning in my head. 

The machine broke, as my reaction didn't, still everything spun

"I'm sorry, but times up"

Valack turned back to me holding the most terrifying mask/helmet thing, it looked heavy, worn in and it was going to kill me.

Banging
Buzzing
Shouting
Buzzing
Yelling
Banging
Shrieking
Shouting

I finally screamed.

--------------------------------------------

It was only seconds later, I quickly turned to find Dr. Valack dead on the floor, laying next to the mask, in a pile of blood. I laid back into the seat in relief, as a figure burst threw the door and ran to me.

Stiles was running to me.

"You came back." I softly said as Stiles figured out a way to place the wires off my head.
"We're getting you out of here, okay?" he quickly rushy spoke
"You can't. It's too dangerous."