Fuzzy

Chapter 29: fuzzy
-Bex p.o.v.-

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. The room I was in was unfamiliar, I looked around with slight interest. Everything seemed to be white or pale. No extreme amounts of color. It was quiet, except for the ringing in my ears, but I chose to ignore that.

My eyes lit up at the sight of a mysterious object next to my bedside. Sitting on the small nightstand was a container of a gooey looking liquid. Cautiously I lifted the container up and pushed down on the nozzle, the strange liquid squirted out, leaving a stream of the liquid on the sheets.

I giggled and continued to push the nozzle down, making a mess of the liquid. Soon I got bored and stood from the bed, my legs wobbled underneath me and I grabbed onto the edge of the bed for support, slowly I stood by myself and walked around, unbalanced.

"Oooooh." I looked at a new object with interest. "What's this?" I murmured to myself and picked if up. Sitting on a metal tray was a bunch of objects, some pointy and others hard. I lifted each of them up and and examined them, wondering what they did.

Bored of the foreign objects I walked away, stumbling slightly. I came to a door, opening it I was met with a strange sight. A large white bowl looking thing sat in a corner looking like a seat, another bowl was glued to the wall. I looked at the room weirdly, who keeps bowls in a room? I thought to myself. Next to the seat-bowl was a roll of papery stuff. I pulled at it, feeling the soft cotton like fabric under my fingers. Pulling the papery stuff I shredded it and threw it over my shoulder, leaving a mess.

When I ran out of that stuff I looked at the bowl glued to the wall. Picking up a tube of green colored, sticky stuff. I squirted it, making a mess on the floor. I shrugged and brought the tube with me back to the bed I woke up in, making a mess on the sheets. I spilt a pot of weird flowers, making a mess of dirt, flowers and water on the floor and bed.

"You can't see her! She isn't up yet! I will not have you disturbing my patient!" A voice scolded.

"Why not?" Someone whined.

I turned away from the voices and pushed a jar of something, causing it to fall to the floor.

At the sound of the crash the voices stopped talking and rushed into the room. They stopped short, seeing the mess.

I poked a fluffy looking thing, deeming it worthy to lean on.

"Miss. Dumbledore! What have you done!" The lady exclaimed.

I looked up at her, "huh?" I asked confused.

"What have you done?! Look at this mess!" She gestured to the room.

"What's this thing?" I asked holding up the tube of the sticky stuff.

"You don't know what toothpaste is?" She asked slowly.

"Tooth paste." I repeated, "what a strange name for a strange thing." I lifted up the small shreds of the papery stuff I had tracked over and poked it with the pokey object from the tray.

"Don't do that!" She scolded and took the objects from me. With a wave of her long stick the mess around me had disappeared.

"What's wrong with her?" One of the people asked.

"Let's take some tests, shall we?" She spoke to me and pulled out some of the objects from the tray.

I busied myself with a frilly thing on her clothing. Watching with wonder as it moved with the breeze.

"Miss. Dumbledore," she spoke trying to get my attention. "You seem to have a concussion."

"A concussion? What's that?" I asked curiously.

"An injury." She spoke slowly, trying to get me to understand.

"An injury? What's that mean?"

"You can't do certain things." She explained.

"What things?"

"Different things."

"And those are?"

"Quite asking questions." She spoke getting irritated by my questioning.

"Okay," I said and lifted up the object holding the clear liquid, pushing the nozzle and watching it stream out.

"Hey Bex," someone spoke softly. "Do you want to go get some food?"

"Food?" I looked up at the redheaded girl. "I like food."

"Yeah, do you want some?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

She watched me for a second. "Do you want some now?"

"Yeah." I nodded again.

"Then lets go," she said softly.

"Okay." I stood and followed after her. Some other people following me. I looked around af each of them: one was holding a big, binded, bunch of papers, one had some sort of strange thing over his eyes and very messy hair, another had long hair and was holding a stick like object in his had, and the shortest one was chewing on candy.

"Right this way," she lead me by my hand to a large room with big tables running the length of the room, the great hall. She took me to the table with people dressed in red and gold.

"Hey, Dumbledore, how are you doing? You've been out most of the morning." Someone came up behind me.

I looked at him, cocking my head to the side a little. "I'm fine, how are you?" I said but my eyes focused on the patch on his robes. "What's that?"

He looked down, "my quidditch captain badge?" He asked.

I reached up and poked it, feeling his firm chest underneath it. "It's cool looking." I looked back at him, "I'm Bex, what's your name?"

He looked over at the people I saw before, "what's she talking about?"

"She has a concussion. One of the symptoms is amnesia surrounding the tragic accident." The red head explained.

"Wait, if she doesn't remember Wood then how does she remember us?" The boy with the things over his eyes asked.

They all looked over to me, but I was examining a strange object I found in my pocket, it matched the black haired boys.

"Bex?" The boy holding the pages that were bonded together asked. I looked up at him, before looking back at the object in my hands. "Do you know who we are?"

"No," I shrugged simply, flipping the object over in my hands. "I just followed you because you promised me food."

They shared a look, "well, I'm Remus, it's nice to meet you."

"Hi," I spoke not looking up.

"I'm James, James Potter." The boy with the eye things spoke.

"Sirius Black."

"What's seriously black?" I asked looking up confused.

"No, my name is Sirius Black." The boy explained.

"Oh. That's strange."

"I'm Lily, your best friend." The redheads girl smiled, looking as if she were holding back tears.

"Peter P-Pettigrew." The boys stumbled over his words.

"Gregory Wood."

It was silent and I looked up again, they all watched me. "I'm Bex Dumbledore." They shared a look and started a conversation. I went back to examining all of the things in front of me. "Hey, when am I going to get my food?" I asked.

"Bex," Lily spoke softly. "The food has been here for five minutes already."

I looked down and saw that food had in fact shown up on the table. "Oh." I said and grabbed a sandwich.

After getting bored at that table I stood and started to wander away. Going over towards the table filled with yellow and black clothing wearers.

I came up behind one of them, hearing there conversation. "What's that?" I asked.

"What? An issue of quidditch weekly?" He asked.

"Yeah, that." I confirmed.

"It's a magazine." He said slowly.

"Oh okay." I said and walked on, going near the blue and bronze table. I grabbed an apple from someone's plate.

"Bex!" Lily chased after me and grabbed my hand. "You can't just take someone's food." She scolded me and gave the person his apple back. "I'm sorry, when she fell earlier she lost her memory."

The guy nodded and returned talking to his friends about something I couldn't pronounce.

"If you want to take someone's food, you can go bother Sev, he doesn't mind when you do it to him."

"Sev?" I questioned.

"I'll take you to him." She lead me over to the table with silver and green colors. "This is Severus," she gestured to a boy our age.

"Hello!" I smiled. "You have a weird name."

The boy looked at me a little confused. "Um hello," he looked at Lily for an explanation.

"Who are you?" I asked a boy that was staring at me. "I'm Bex."

"My name is Regulus." He greeted.

"I'm Lucius." The boy next to him introduced.

"She lost her memory on anything surrounding the fall. We figured that anyone or thing she saw or talked to from this morning to the time of her fall she lost the memory of." Lily spoke. "She did talk to you this morning didn't she?"

"Yes, we wished her luck." Lucius spoke.

"Hey, what's that?" I interrupted.

"What?" Severus asked.

"That thing." I pointed to the stick that was protruding from his pocket. It matched mine and the one that Sirius had earlier.

"My wand?" He asked surprised.

Lily frowned, "she used her wand this morning to clean our room."

"I have one just like it!" I pulled out mine from my pocket. "See, but mine is prettier." The wand had small, designs on the handle, but the tip was a smooth, soft wood, no scratches, no marks, perfect.

"It is pretty." Regulus agreed.

"I know." I spoke while pocketing the thing. "I just don't know what it does." I shrugged.

"Bex," Lucius called. "Do you know who we are?"

"Yes. You're Severus, Lucius, and Regulus." I rolled my eyes, "you just told me."

"No, do you know who we are?" He asked again.

"Yes. You are boys." I nodded and smiled. "Someone told me I'm not allowed to be friends with boys. But shhh he's not here right now."

He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Do you have a headache?" I asked a little concerned for my new friend.

"Does the name Aria ring a bell?" He asked, looking into my eyes, pleading me to know something.

"Umm," I looked at each of their faces, "I-I don't know." I frowned a little, "why, do I know her?"

"More than you think." Regulus murmured.

"Maybe I just forgot. She's probably in the fuzzy part of my head." I shrugged, "it should clear up soon."

"The fuzzy side of your head?" Severus asked.

"Yeah. When I woke up my head was all fuzzy. My ears were ringing and stuff. It was weird." I frowned my eyebrows. "It's still fuzzy. My head is full of fuzzy."

-----------------
"container of a gooey looking liquid" = hand sanitizer
"metal tray was a bunch of objects, some pointy and others hard" = medical equipment
"large white bowl looking thing sat in a corner looking like a seat" = toilet
"bowl was glued to the wall" = sink
"roll of papery stuff" = toilet paper
"tube of green colored, sticky stuff" = toothpaste
"jar of something" = glass of pumpkin juice
"fluffy looking thing" = pillow
"frilly thing on her clothing" = apron
"big, binded, bunch of papers" = book
"some sort of strange thing over his eyes" = glasses
"stick like object" = wand

Soooo how do you guys like it? She lost her memory concerning anything from the morning until the fall. Sorry it took so long to update, my hand was hurt and then I started throwing up last night, it was just horrible. But I'm better now and that's all that matters. So don't forget to comment, vote, share, fan, follow, and all that other stuff. Thanks guys! :D