Chapter One : Humiliation

Start from the beginning

"It's mom and dad who bought him. Well, I actually thought he's kinda interesting but now he became a big pile of boredom!" I complained. "Maybe I should just disown him?"

"Wouldn't that be a huge waste of money? I mean, I am rich like you and all but, cat people like him are too expensive, you know? Even my parents company will take a hard time buying one." Ayano said, plopping a chocolate covered marshmallow inside her mouth. "You might regret disowning him."

"Heh, too expensive, you say? To my parents' company, nothing is too expensive." I said, proudly as I smirked. "Besides, I can totally buy another one of them anytime.

She sighed and shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat." She said

I "Hmph"ed at her. "But how am I going to tell him?" I asked.

Then, one of my guy friends, Yamato Riku, who was playing a video game went to us. "I have the perfect idea for that." He said.

He then began to whisper his idea to us and I slowly smirked. "...And then, boom." He finished. "Also, That could be a way for you to pay back from all those refusal he made, right?"

"Hm, I always liked the way you think, Riku." I complimented him.

"Why, thank you." He said. "So, when this will happen?"

"Tomorrow." I said as I smirked. "At school."

**********

~Nakamura Akito~

"Hey, Akito!" Master called. "Get in the car, we're going to be late for school!"

"Yes, I'm coming." I said. I grabbed my bag and headed out.

Oh, have I mentioned? Cat people can go to school as well. As long as you have an owner, that is.

As I entered the car and it began to move, I couldn't help but to notice Master's actions today. She seemed to be a lot cheerful than usual today.

As we reached the school we attend on, I instantly noticed the crowd of people in one place. I wondered what happened or what is going to happen, but decided it was not my business so I followed my Master to our class.

It was that time, when me and my Master are placed in different class from each other. Master bid her farewell to me and walked to her class. I, too, walked to my class.

I seem to love school. Even though, there was no cat people in this school I attend, I still enjoy it. There is a lot of things I can learn from this very place.

As this class was once again finish, I immediately fixed my things and proceeded to find my Master. But as I searched, I was greeted by two boys waving at me in the hallway.

I noticed them as my Master's friends so I decided to walk up to them and know what they want. "Yes?" I asked.

"You have time to spare? We need your help somewhere." One guy, I think his name was Yamato Riku, said.

"I would like to help you but right now, I need to find my master." I said.

"Oh, Hinata? You don't need to worry about her." Another guy, named, Aikawa Shuu, said. "We already asked permission and she said she'll be waiting in the car."

"Ah, I see." I said. "Then, what might your problem be?"

Shuu and Riku looked at each other and signalled me to follow them.

We arrived at the backstage of the school and I stopped as soon as they stopped walking. "So, what is the problem?"

They smirked at me and I noticed that Shuu began to walk behind me. Suddenly, he took hold of my arms and kept me in place. "Wha-!?" I exclaimed, suprised.