two - choice of words

"ARE YOU GOING TO have any lyrics with the piece?" Youngjae asks before taking a bite of his toast. Jaebum holds his cup of coffee close to his face. The steam hits his face making him feel relaxed. He doesn't respond straight away, taking a sip of the coffee and thinking over his answer. He wants to have the right words to tell Youngjae.

He swallows the bitter drink and places his cup down on the table, "Most likely. If I can think of any good lyrics. I only started writing the song the other day. Not to mention that it was," He pauses to act like he was thinking, "one?" He knows the exact time he got up to begin writing the song.

"Yeah, about one in the morning. Maybe closer to two? Not sure." He looks down at his slice of toast that Youngjae made for him. He wasn't hungry.

Youngjae smiles at the older boy. He knows that the exact time was one thirty one. It's written at the top of the first page. But he doesn't mention his knowledge to Jaebum, figuring he's a little embarrassed for some reason.

He bites his bottom lip looking down at his empty plate, "Hyung..." He trails off. Looking up at Jaebum, the words leave his thoughts at the sight of Jaebum. For no real reason, Youngjae was startled at the way Jaebum was staring at him.

"Hmm?" Jaebum hums waiting for Youngjae to continue. But Youngjae just parts his lips slightly. He isn't paying attention to Jaebum's curiosity towards the unfinished sentence. Regaining his current reality, his lips tug into a wide smile and he shakes his head.

The words Youngjae wanted to say didn't feel right for the mood they were in. He may never be able to say them.

-----

*coughs*
important chapter to keep in mind