one - last minute songs

THE BLACK AND WHITE KEYS of the piano felt cold underneath his fingertips. His teeth were digging into his bottom lip as he read over the notes. Once he felt confident with the new song he begins to push down on the keys creating the melodic tune.

"Youngjae?" The boy jumps in his seat, the music coming to a stop at the gruff voice. Youngjae turns to face the sleepy older boy and sighs. He stands from his seat and collects the papers from the stand on the piano.

"Wait, why did you stop?"

Youngjae slowly walks up to him and smiles, "You scared me Jaebummie-hyung. I didn't think you wanted me to play the song yet. So I decided to play it when you weren't paying attention."

Jaebum yawns, trying to smile at Youngjae but only ends up making a small content sound. Youngjae smiles wider until Jaebum mimics a smaller smile, "It sounds good. But I need to work on it more. You can still play it though, I'm not gonna worry about that. It's meant to be a duet anyway."

Youngjae nods looking down at the messy writing on the crumpled paper. He looks up at Jaebum with a question on his mind, "What time is it hyung?" Youngjae was suddenly beginning to feel tired.

"Almost one in the morning. You should get some sleep, okay?" Jaebum ruffles the black hair of the younger and smiles.

-----

aweeeee this is gonna be gr8 I feel it I'm super hyped
but I have too many stories help me