Bar

Victoria’s Perspective:

May 5th 2018

I bring in the boxes from my car into my room.

“You were gone longer then I though you would be.” I hear Raven say.

“It’s called talking.” I say coming out rudely.

“What happened?” She asks.

“I was just reminded that it’s my fault everything is the way it is. Why Louis is having a bad life, and why Laura and Harry aren’t together. I bet I’m probably the reason Liam left you.” I say turning around to face her.

As soon as I say the last sentence Raven’s face freezes and she tenses up.

“Oh my gosh. I am the reason he left you. I should have known.” I say walking passed her.

“It’s not your fault.” She says from behind me.

“I’m not going to listen to you lie to me. I know it’s because of me. I saw your face when I said it.” I say taking my keys out of my pocket and opening the front door.

“Where are you going?” She asks.

“Out.” I say closing the door.

I hear the door open but by that time I’m at my car and driving away. I don’t even know my self were I’m going.

I end up at a bar not to far away from the house.

I enter then order a drink and sit down.

Harry’s perspective:

I go down both flights of stairs and walk into Victoria’s old room but only Louis in here pulling at his hair.

What did he do this time?

“Where’s Victoria?” I ask.

“How should I know?” He answers quickly.

“What did you do?” I ask.

“You don’t need to know.” He says standing up.

“I’m tired of your shit Louis! You had the chance to be friends with the girl you still love and you blew it! What did you do?” I ask angrily.

“That’s the thing Harry! I don’t want to see her as my friend! I love her so much more then that and she doesn’t for me!” He says back just as angry.

“So you’re going to ruin your only chance of even being able to talk to her and see her because of that?” I ask.

“I didn’t on purpose!” He yells at me then walks out of the room.

“Did you know?” I ask him.

“Know about what?” He asks back opening him room door.

“Why Laura left me.”

“Yes.” He says.

“Did everybody know but me? I though you were my friend I thought Victoria was my friend!” I say.

“You had to be stupid not to know Harry. The only times you two ever fought, it was always about me. And by the way, we are not friends.” He says slamming his door.

I just stand in my spot. I never wanted to not be his friend, the best times on my life was when he was my best friend.

 I walk up the stairs and Liam is there.

“What just happened?” He asks.

“You were with Laura almost as much as Victoria. Did you know it was because of Louis?” I ask.