Tears

Harry- Two weeks have pasted since I found out where Laura is. I still haven’t seen her or talked to her since she left. I still don’t know what I did. I’ve been trying to get a hold of but she never answers her phone for me.

I’ve tried to talk to Louis but he started drinking a lot, so instead I hang out with Liam sometimes.

Laura- Two weeks have pasted since Harry came to Alex’s house to try and see me. Once he left I started crying, I miss him so much! I had to turn off my phone. I couldn’t make myself keep ignoring his phone calls and texts.

I went to my house once to get more clothes, luckily Harry wasn’t there and Louis was in his room… I think.

Liam- It has been two weeks since Victoria moved in. Her and Raven are always together and Louis is mad at me because I let Raven ‘take’ Victoria to our house. I miss having so much time with Raven but I think Victoria needs it right now. I think she’s getting better.

Raven- I’ve been spending all the time I can with Victoria, I feel bad since I’m always with her and hardly with Liam. Louis is still pissed at me although Victoria even told him it was her idea.

Laura has come to visit Victoria a couple of times. She’s more comfortable around her now, they’re friends now.

Niall- Chloe and I have mainly stay in Kingsville since we brought Harry home drunk that one night. Things in Windsor are crazy it seems. Laura left Harry, and Victoria lives with Liam and Raven now. I wonder how things are going between Louis and Harry.

Chloe- Things have been good with Niall and I. We are at each others house practically all the time! Not that we weren’t before we were a couple. We go on dates a couple times a week. We can’t help but wonder how things are going with everyone else. Things are rough for everyone right now.

Louis- It’s been two weeks since Victoria left. I can’t help but think it was still Raven that took her away, but I somehow know that it was Victoria that really did wanted to leave. Why wouldn’t she? But why after talking to me, it’s like she wanted to break my heart.

I know it was best for her to leave to someone she knows but I miss just knowing she was here and at least with her here I always knew she was safe.

Victoria- Living with Raven for the past to weeks has been better then my whole time at the other house. It’s good to talk to someone that I know. Laura comes over a few times so, now she and I are friends, she’s cool and hilarious! She told me how she left Harry for a while and why. I feel kind of responsible. She wonders how he’s doing, and she hopes he’s doing okay.

Victoria’s Perspective:

March 15th 2018

I partly wake up from Raven sitting on my bed and saying, “Wake up!” Very, very loud.

“Go away.” I say still half asleep.

“No it’s already one in the afternoon.” She tells me.

“So?” I ask.

“So, it’s time to get up.” She says walking over to my window. She opens the blinds.

“The light, it burns!” I shout going under my blankets.

“There is French toast downstairs, if you want some, get up.” She says.

“Is it yummy French toast?” I ask.

“Yup.” She says.

I sigh, “Fine, only because I love French toast.” I say getting out of bed.

We walk out of my room to the kitchen.

I start eating then ask, “So you’re married to Liam, Laura’s married to Harry, I was dating Louis, and Chloe’s is dating Niall, how did we date One Direction?”

Nothing Lasts Forever (One Direction Dream Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें