Not Like Lou

Louis Perspective:

February 5th 2018

By the time I drove Victoria back to our house and left her in her room, it was 2pm. I only left her alone because I couldn't stand looking into her eyes knowing she doesn't even remember who I am.

What is she never remembers and doesn't like me the same way as she did before? What if she were to remember but wanted her life a different way and leaves? The possibilities are endless!

I sit down on the couch and Harry sits down beside me. He seems really hyper for some reason, and I'm really not in the mood for that right now. I stand up but he grabs my arm. "Where are you going Lou?" He asks me.

"My room." I say pulling my arm out of his grip.

"Why aren't you with Victoria? I thought you would want to spend as much time with her as you could now that she's back." He says to me.

I stand there but don't say anything.

"Lou? Are you okay?" He asks standing up beside me.

"She doesn't remember me." I barely say, but by his reaction of giving me a hug I know he heard me.

"Does she remember any of us?" He asks me. I shake my head.

"Only Raven." I say. Then I finally walk away to my room.

Harry's perspective:

"Mr. Styles, I think Louis and Victoria are home. I'm going to have a shower, go say hi." Laura tells me. I kiss her. A long passionate kiss. She ends it then goes off to have her shower.

I walk out of my room, go down the stairs and into the living room. I see Louis plummet into the couch, surprised he's not with Victoria right now.

I jump on the couch. As soon as I do he stands up. As he's about to walk away I grab his arm and ask him, "Where are you going Lou?"

"My room." He answers. He does not sound like himself. Something is defiantly up. He takes him arm out of my grip.

"Why aren't you with Victoria? I thought you would want to spend as much time with her as you could now that she's back." I say to him. He doesn't answer to this so now I know for sure something is up. I stand up to be beside him. "Lou? Are you okay?" I ask him, although I know he's not.

"She doesn't remember me." He barely says. I don't even know what to do or say to that, so I just hug him.

"Does she remember any of us?" I ask him.

"Only Raven." He says, then he walks away.

Figures it would be Raven, the only one that seems not to care at all about what happened to Victoria. She didn't even care enough to visit her once in the hospital. And she is suppose to be Victoria's best friend.

Wait a minute why isn't Will or Alex here? Or her dad? I would go ask Louis right now but I think he needs to be alone.

I go to my room and sit on my bed. Laura walks in, beautiful, as always. She walks in drying her hair with a towel. Must not feel like using the blow dryer today.

"I thought I told you to go hang out with Louis and Victoria." She said to me.

"Well actually you said to say hi, but Lou doesn't really want to talk to anyone right now." I tell her.

"Because he wants to be alone with Victoria?" She asks me.

"If she remembered him maybe." I say to her. Her face changes to a concerned-confused face. "She doesn't remember any of us but Raven." I explain to her. Although it wasn't really an explanation but she's smart enough to fill in the dots.