not an update.

long time no see bitches. haven't you been messaging me and commenting your little hearts out? being the nice soul i am (obviously, you can tell from the first sentence) i have saved a voluptuous amount of money to treat myself with a new apple mac. on this apple mac i tend to update my favoured story, hired, and continue along with the book, hopefully finishing it for you all.

as i have grown, i have become a lot more literate and educated compared to the beginning of this unplanned, disastrous novel that you all kindly enjoy. i will begin editing the story, expanding on plot lines and basically refurbishing the structure of the story, adding, subtracting parts and hopefully making the book a lot better to read. i plan to make an updating schedule -- that i will probably ignore -- and update on these days, but i intend to make a lot more in-depth, well thought out chapters  rather than rushed, messy ones with a misspelt word in every sentence. 

so, hopefully i will be sticking to this schedule (every saturday, i think) to complete this story and get y'all off my back. for the first couple of weeks i will be renovating the first couple of chapters, but hopefully that won't take too long. the reason i am going to be redoing the majority of this book is because they are too short and lack interesting values in them. plus, i don't think Mia and Lukes relationship is exactly like i wanted it to be...

i wanted their relationship to be playful and exciting, though i think i jumped to conclusions and rushed things, one thing i didn't want to accomplish whilst writing this. i would prefer to make this more of a structured, professional novel rather than a throw together of a prepubescent teenage girls visions on Luke Hemmings. i want this story to have a much deeper plot and overall moral to it, i want to expand on the characters and not make them seem like young teenagers wanting to fuck and be done with it. 

i want this to mean something, not be just another Luke Hemmings fan fiction. I WANT THIS TO BE THE LUKE HEMMINGS FAN FICTION KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN'?!

so thank you for putting up with my small rant about what i want this book to be instead of actually doing it, but as i said, i will begin redoing this and updating more often. i have also found a better face claim for Mia so don't hate me ahh...

El out whores.