Chapter 3: Potato Attack

-----GORE WARNING!-----
(And mystery character!)
No Ones P.O.V (For the moment)
Blood was splattered all over the walls and floors. There were pieces of fur and body parts everywhere. Intestines were spreaded across the tile. Nothing stirred. ......Silence............."HI!!!!!!!" SF screeched suddenly as she strutted out of the closet. She froze in mid air as the body parts came into view.

SF's P.O.V

She paused like a dead hamster. She didn't have an idea about what the fuck was happening and why. "What....the....hell?" SF whispered. She felt a spark as her necklace formed her horn. Her magic appeared around the torn coats of the anthropomorphic animals. She violently made hot glue appear out of no where and glued the pieces of the bodies back together. They lay there for a few seconds until they all screamed in horror. They just got Burned!
She sprayed them with the garden hose. They stopped. "Finally!" SF yelled. "You guys were making my ears bleed!!"
"Shorry!" Lilac barked, some of his teeth being knocked out. "Shyeah! A bomb exshploded before shyou came in!" Azure meowed. "What...?" Whinnied SF. "A bomb exshploded thish housesh to piecshes!" Hugs barked. "I can't make out what you're saying!" SF neighed. "A bomb exshploded thish housesh apart!!!" Hugs screeched. "Oh. Doesn't look damaged to me." SF mumbled. "Waitsh, where did shyou come from anywaysh?" Azure asked. SF stared at her with piercing eyes. "I hid in the closet so I didn't get KILLED by the bomb!" SF screamed. "What bomb?" Hugs asked. "Are you an idiot?!" SF screeched. She kicked Hugs, knocking all her teeth out. "Hoy! Whad wav dad fow?!" Hugs barked, toothless. "For your own good. Now come on." SF groaned.

Loki's P.O.V

The fluffy demon cat ate his tail, spitting it out and sticking it back on his butt and eating it again every second. SF and her friends crashed through the room. "Well, diddly diddly darn darn a wow wow do wow wow wow diddly wow wow WOW! Look, my ex-friends!" Loki mewed. The group of animals nodded. "Simimfwaf mofed oud aww ma feef!!" Hugs barked. "She what?! Moved all your feet?" Loki asked. "Mo! Fe bibnd moob ma feef! Ma peef aw BON!!!" Hugs howled. Loki looked puzzled. "SF, what's she saying?" He asked. SF shrugged. "ShingingFlash knockshed out all her teethsh!" Lilac finally yowled. "Fanf bo, wawap!" Hugs barked. "Wawapsh?" Lilac asked, offended. Loki and SF laughed. "You need teeth." Someone suddenly said. Everyone looked puzzled. "Hugs, you need teeth!" It said again. "Yef, yef i bo! Aw woo gomma gib mo peef?" Hugs barked hopefully. "Ohhh! Teeth, not feet!" Loki remarked idiotically. "Hey! Me and Azshure need teethsh, too!" Lilac snarled. The thing ignored him, howling a bunch of magical gibberish before forming teeth in Hugs's mouth. "Finally!" Hugs barked. "Give ush teethsh!" Lilac and Azure repeated together over and over. "Fine..." The thing said, doing the same thing it did to Hugs. "Look, it's that piece of poop I saw earlier!" Lilac blurted for no actual reason. They all looked. The potato appeared to have a face. An evil face. Something was inside it. "A possessed potato?!" Hugs growled. "Let me see." The thing barked. It went inside of the potato. Everyone waited. Then there was a blood curdling scream. The thing came out with a horse named Riley. "Let me go, ghost gal!!" Riley whinnied. "My name is NOT ghost gal!" It growled. "My name is..." The thing continued, flying upwards. It spread its wings and feathers flew everywhere. A bright Aqua light was showing around her. "..Kira!" She howled. No one moved. "Kira? Why were you a ghost?" Lilac suddenly barked. Kira looked disgusted. "Because.." Kira sighed. Lilac rolled his six eyes and put his hands on his stitched hips. Suddenly the potato lunged onto Lilac. "Ouch! Wh-What?! How is that-Ouch!-possible! It -Nagh!-has no legs!!" Lilac groaned. Azure hissed, lunging onto the potato and scratching it. Loki pounced on the opposite side. "Show yourself!" Loki snapped. It laughed, an evil expression spreading across its face.
"With pleasure."