Chapter 2- Disgusting Discovery

Lilac's P.O.V

The cardboard twitched and violently fell onto the ground, smashing Lilac. He screeched, suddenly reviving for no illogical reason. He went to look in the mirror. "I look like a doll!" Lilac growled. He narrowed all six of his pupils in Azure's direction. She shrugged. "I think you look good!" Azure purred. Lilac slammed his head on the sink. He couldn't believe what Azure had done to him. Lilac was disappointed. He stood there screeching about how embarrassed he was until he felt a small bump. He looked down. He saw it. That thing that he had thrown in the toilet and flushed. He paused for a solid 10 seconds. "Oh my god it's a turd!!!" Lilac screamed, lavender liquid raining from his eyes. He'd never been so horrified in his life. "Don't worry, it's just a potato....that is covered in your disgusting waste!!" Azure snorted. Lilac was so offended that he ran upstairs, grabbed a plunger, and had to choices. 1. Destroy her with it. 2. Make her eat it. He immediately chose option 2 and slithered downstairs. He harshly grabbed Azure by her neck, squeezing it violently. He stuffed the plunger in her mouth, though her throat was too narrow for her to swallow it whole.

Hugs 's P.O.V

Hugs threw a bomb into the house of Azure, jumping up onto the room and down the chimney. She fell onto the burning food of the fireplace, quickly cutting the cover open. She immediately jumped into the sink, her fur covered with black marks. Azure was behind the sofa, trying to barf out the plunger that was stuck inside her. Lilac snuck behind hugs and opened the drain. Down she went. She cringed at the hair stuck inside the drain. She tried to avoid the waterfall of liquid
falling down the dark tube as she clawed the metal sides, trying to get herself up. That's how small she is. Azure stuck her paw down the drain, grabbing Hugs and pulling her out. "Thanks..." Hugs mumbled, covered in hair/water. She gave Lilac an icy stare. Her pupils dripped with ink. She raised her hackles and exploded. Blood formed a puddle on the floor.

SF's P.O.V

The depressed anthro pony flew in, falling for no reason and slamming against the ground. She cried like an angry baby that wanted food. "Shut up!!!!" Azure screeched. Hugs reversed her own time and revived. She shook her booty. SF looked above everyone. She focused on the bomb that Hugs had dropped. "Megosh. What is that." SF yelled. "What's what?" Lilac barked. Hugs pushed everyone towards the bomb. It started beeping. "Oh crap! I totally forgot about the bomb!" Hugs screamed. "What bomb?" Lilac asked. "The bomb I threw in this house!" Hugs screeched. "You threw a bomb in this house?!?!" Lilac howled. "Yes!!" Hugs barked. "You did?!?!" Lilac howled. "YES!!!!" Hugs repeated.

Silence...
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..

BOOM!!

Don't worry about them there are like 15 chapters in this