Nine

*Phil's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                               Once Dan got all the way up the isle and stood in front of me with his smile...I knew this would be the last time we would ever have to get married again. Then as Dan's lips were about to touch mine...someone burst through the door. "STOP THIS WEDDING!" A woman screamed. Then we didn't even look and kissed. Then once we were married we looked at the door and saw...Jasmine?! "WHY?!" She screamed. "JASMINE?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Dan screamed. "Someone was talking about your wedding and I had to come down here and stop it! But I was too late." She said. "Good thing you were too late. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I screamed. Then Jasmine ran towards me and pinned me against the wall by my wrists. I looked over her shoulder and I saw Dan crying in his hands. "Don't worry about you're pussy ass husband. All he does is fucking cry Phil. Do you really want a pussy husband like that? Or do you want a woman who would protect you? Cause I would." She said looking in my eyes. "HOW ABOUT YOU LET ME GO AND STOP CALLING MY BABY A PUSSY! I WOULD NEVER BE WILL YOU! YOU ARE JUST FUCKING CREEPY!" I screamed as I kicked her in the knee. "OW! FUCK YOU PHIL!" Jasmine screamed as she fell to her knees and me and Dan ran out and drove home.                   (at the house...)

"Do you think that she will find out where we live...?" Dan asked as I was holding him in my arms as he cried on the couch. "No...and if she does we will get her arrested again." I said as I rubbed his back. "Okay...at least we are married for good now." He said with a smile. "Yeah...I love you Dan." I said. "I love you too Phil." He said back as he kissed me. 
********************************************************************************************
Sorry that this is such a short chapter...I am just having some life problems at the moment. Me and my girlfriend broke up last night...so I am not the happiest. But I love you all lovleys!! <3 :3 |-\