Eight

(2 years later...)                                                                                                                                                                                   *Dan's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                          Sadly everyone was still very mad at me...so now me and Phil live alone together. Not saying that's a bad thing I just really miss my sister. But I heard that Alexis and Cinceer broke up and Alexis said she was bisexual now and Cinceer is still a lesbian. So now Alexis is dating a guy named Brandon Nichols and Cinceer is single at the moment. Right now I have my head laid down on Phil's chest as he is sleeping. I am just looking at him...he looks so peaceful. I wish we were still married...but we are getting married in one hour. Then Phil woke up and I acted like I was sleeping. "He looks so adorable when he is asleep...I can't wait to marry him today...again." He said as he played with my hair. "Hi." I said as I kissed his chest and gave him a soft smile. "Are you excited for today?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulders as I sat up beside him. "REALLY EXCITED!" I screamed as I kissed him. "Well I am going to get ready. Dan you are the one walking down the isle so you have to wear a white tux." Phil said as he laughed. "I like the white velvet one I got! So go on let's go and get ready." I said as I lightly pushed him into the bathroom. Then I started to put on the tux and I started to cry a tiny bit. Maybe if you still had your friends and sister you wouldn't be such a loner and you would have people in here congratulating you. I thought. Then I sat on the floor and cried. I wish that Andy was never in my life. Then I would still have my friends and I wouldn't have to marry Phil again...I can't believe that Andy would do that to me...I almost lost the love of my life forever. Then I got up and cleaned up my eyes and tears. Me and Phil had to drive separate in different cars so we wouldn't see each other's tuxes.                                                                                                                                                                                                     (the wedding begins...)                                                                                                                                                                   Then the music started to play and I started to walk down the isle. Phil was looking at me with the biggest smile. I know this time we get married...will be the last.