Six

*Dan's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                                        I was cuddling on the couch with Phil while the family was playing Monopoly and there was a scream from Alexis. "JAKEY! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO PLAY YOU'RE TOO GOOD AT THIS GAME!" She screamed. "Calm down sis look Phil will make you win." I said as Phil used his zodiac powers to move all the money to Alexis's side of the table. "YAS I WON!" She screamed. "Thanks a lot Philly." Jake said. "Do. Not. Call. Me. Philly." Phil said annoyed.  "Yeah i'm only allowed to call him that. Isn't that right Philly?" I said as I squeezed his ass. "Yeah he only gets to call me that." He said as he squeezed underneath my thigh. "Okay...well me and Jake will be right back." Andy said as he grabbed his hand and walked to their bedroom.                                                                                                                                                    *Andy's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                                     I have been wanting to be with Dan for a long time now and so now I am going to get him to be mine. But first I have to do this. "What is it baby?" Jake asked. "Look iv'e been thinking--" "No...are y-you..." Jake interrupted as he started to shake and tears started to drip down his face. "I am...I'm so sorry. I'm just starting to loose interest in you." I said. "NO ANDY NO! 4 YEARS ANDY 4 YEARS!" Jake screamed as he put his head in his knees. "What's going on?!" Dan screamed as he came in with everyone. "A-Andy is leaving me." Jake said as he started to cry harder.  "Jakey...come here." Alexis said softly. Then Jake went over to Alexis and she held him in her arms. "Why the hell would you do that to Jake?!" Dan screamed as Alexis and Jake left the room and sat on the couch. Then I grabbed Dan and...kissed him. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY MAN!" Phil screamed as he used his powers to throw me across the room. "I left Jake to be with you Dan!" I screamed. "Andy you better be out of this house by tomorrow or else you are killed." Phil threatened as he walked out of the room with Dan.                       *Phil's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                                       "I hate myself even more now..." Dan said as he sat on the couch and put his head in his knees. Everyone sat around him and Alexis was rubbing Jake's back trying to get him to stop crying. "Phil...what's wrong with my brother...?" Alexis asked me as I rubbed Dan's back. "He thinks it's his fault that Andy left Jake." I said as I put my arms around Dan. "Why?" Cinceer asked. "Because Andy said that he left Jake to be with him." I said as Dan cried harder. "Dan...it wasn't your fault." Cinceer said as she hugged him. "Yes it is...if I didn't exist then he would've stayed with Jake and Jake would be happy right now." He said with his head still in his knees. "DAN!" Andy screamed as he ran out from the room. "What the fuck do you want?!" Dan screamed as he brought his up. "PHANTASIA IS COMMITTING SUICIDE!" He screamed. "NO! WHERE!" I screamed. "The city bridge!" He screamed. "She probably is there is because I did it there! Shit shit shit!" Dan screamed as he started to run out the door. Then I got up and screamed, "Dan! I can fly us there!" Then he ran over to me, wrapped his arms around me, and cried in my shoulder. Then I started to fly to the bridge. "Phil...I don't want my baby girl to die." He said as I started to land. "I don't either." I said as I landed.                                                    *Dan's P.O.V*                                                                                                                                                                                        Then I saw her...Phantasia. "PHAN!" I screamed. "DAD!" She screamed. "Why..." I said. "B-Blake..." She said as she started to cry harder. "What did he do?" I asked staring at her hair blowing in the wind and the sunset in front of her as she faced the sea. "He left me...and...he is dating...Alex." She said as she ran over to me and hugged me. "ALEX?! But Alex is dating Sylvia right?" I asked. "N-No they broke up. I found Blake making out with Alex." She stuttered. "It's okay...don't worry...honey...do you wanna stay with us? You can sleep on the couch tonight and then you can go home tomorrow and get Blake to move out." Phil said as he hugged her too. "Yeah. Thanks dad and dad. I love you guys."