Meet the Gleeful Twins

Start from the beginning

"None of that formal stuff, just call me Dominic or Dipper. I'm sure I wanna help dude, we can get things done faster with more helping hands." The brunet says positive.

The blue demon seemed okay with it, even though his master was not okay with it, and started telling Dominic what they were making. Meanwhile, Tyrone sat at the white counter table watching them. He didn't like what he was seeing in front of him one bit. So after a metal debate in his head, he walked up to Dominic and tapped him on the shoulder to gain his attention.

"What Tyrone?" The counterpart's voice hard towards him.

He looked away from those chocolate doe eyes. "What can I do to help?"

"Huh?" Dominic sounded surprised and confused.

"You said the more helping hands that faster it gets done. So what can I do to help?"

Dominic laugh a bit, smiled softly at Tyrone and told him what they need to do while Will made some of the other ingredients or got things ready. They even had fun while cooking and kinda went over board with the amount of food they made. Once they finished baking them in the oven and pulled them out they decorated the with some fresh fruits.

"They smell heavenly." Dominic says sniffing the delicious aroma of the pastries.

" Dominic says sniffing the delicious aroma of the pastries

Tyrone nodded in agreement as did Will.

Will got out two plates from the cabinet and placed one for the two brunets. "Enjoy you two and t-thanks for h-helping me."

"You deserve some too Will! After all you did come up with this awesome creation." Our mystery loving kid said.

The blue dream demon looked at his Master carefully who nodded in approve. "You can have one Will, we did make a lot anyways." He took a bite of his fruit tart after he said that. The taste spreading through his mouth sweetly. "Delicious." He muttered to himself.

"Thank you Master." Will glowed for a bit and turned into human form. Baby blue hair, black eye patch over his right eye, and formal clothes consisting of baby blue, white, and black.

"You have a human form?!" Dominic says in surprise looking at the demon up and down.

Will nodded. "B-Bill should have one t-too." He took one of the tarts and started eating it slowly enjoying the taste of it. "It's delicious." He says with a smile.

Dominic smiled too seeing Will happy instead of looking like he was gonna cry. He ate his own fruit tart liking the warm delicious taste.

They spent a few moments in silence enjoying the food they made before wrapping them up in small clear wrapping with ribbon strings. Tyrone reluctantly saved three for his sister and two great uncles. Dominic had given Will one more for his own time to eat when he felt hungry and two for Pacifica and Gideon. The rest of the tarts for a few people they selected to have them.

"Hey Will, could you do me a favor and give these to Pacifica and Gideon when you have the time?" The Dominic asked handing the two tarts to Will.

"Sure Dominic." The demon took the tarts. "I'll d-do it n-now." Will disappeared after he said that with a little wave too.

Dominic walked into the living room to find Tyrone sitting on one of the arm chairs. He walked over to him reading one of then journals like in his dimension, but it had the number two on the hand instead. It had him unconsciously brush his hand against his vest. "Hey Tyrone."

The other turned to look at him as he closed his journal softly. "Dominic... Where's Will?"

"He's doing me a little favor since I know I can't really leave this place." He told him as he sat on the arm of the chair. "So whatcha doing?"

"Just reading one of my Great Uncle's journals." He answered his counterpart. The blue eyed boy looked at Dominic as he yawned tiredly. "I think we should head to bed. It rather late now." He says glancing out a window to see the sky had turned dark.

The other nodded in agreement, both of them head upstairs for bed. Tyrone lent Dominic a pair of pjs for him which was a nice dark blue color.

"You can sleep on my bed Dominic. I'll just sleep on the floor."

Dominic frantically shook his head, "No it's fine, I can sleep on the floor. The bed is your after all."

"I insist, it's the right thing to do after all, I guess..."

Dominic got on the bed and looked at Tyrone. "We could share the bed if that's okay with you. Besides you bed is enough for two people."

Tyrone moved over to the bed and got on it next to his counterpart. "All right lets get some sleep."

"Good night Tyrone."

The two of them laid down and slowly fell asleep. Dominic fall asleep faster and turning around to be face to face with Tyrone. The latter watching him with half closed eyes as he tiredly brought his hand to slightly brush over Dominic's soft cheek.

"Good night Dominic."