Chapter 1

*flashback*

"I promise to call,text and Skype. I smile at Louis's words. " I love you Annie". "I love you to Louis". I kiss him for 10th time time. "Goodbye." A tear escapes my eye. "Goodbye." I let go of his hand. He heads to the car and leaves.

*Present Day* *2 Years later*

He never called,never texted and never spoke to me again.
He broke me. I loved him with all my heart.

"Annie,sweetie you need to wake up" I hear my mom's soft voice. I open my eyes and see my mom. But I soon realize that it's just a dream. I shot out of bed and looked around my room. My mom died 5 months after Louis left. She died in a car crash. I have no mom and no dad. I am now living with my Aunt and Uncle. My Aunt Ruth was my mom's sister. Ruth hates me. She thinks Im what got my mom killed. My Uncle Henry hates me also. I try and help them and get to know them,but nothing works. They think I'm a fool for falling for Louis. And I agree. I get out of bed and shower. I walk out get dressed and brush my teeth. And I am now 21,but I dropped out of college when my mom passed. I walk downstairs to see my Aunt. My Uncle works a an engineer. Aunt Ruth works at a bakery she owns. "Hello Annie." I give her a fake smile. I pour some cereal and sit down. "Did you hear One Directions tour ended? I almost choke on my food. " Yeah I did." She looks back at her paper and ignores me. I roll my eyes and finish my food. As I am eating I receive a text. I look and what I see shocks me.

It's from Zayn.

Zayn: Hey Annie. I wanted to tell you that I am leaving the boys and the band. You are the first to know and I wanted to come and see after all these months.

Annie: Hi Zayn! I so happy you texted me. And I would love to see you. I now live in LA.

Zayn: Wow small town girl went to LA.

Annie: Keep laughing Malik

Zayn: So I was thinking of coming in four days.

Annie: Wow pretty soon

Zayn: Yeah is that OK?

Annie: Of course

Annie: Are you staying in a hotel?

Zayn: Yeah I am

Annie: Ok well here's my address (address)

Zayn: Ok see you in four days Mills

Annie: In four days Malik

I put my phone away and quickly put my food away and run to my room. I'm so happy Zayn is coming. And I can't believe he's leaving 1D. Well I will always support of dear friend of mine. Hopefully no one knows he's coming to see me.