Its naruto omfg !!!

I woke up to the sound of birds singing and the feel of the soft grass .... Wait grass !! " hey you OK " a very familiar voice said I opened eyes only to see the face of the oh so famous naruto uzumaki ....... Then screamed
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhht. "  and he started screaming
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh"
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"
" why are you screaming!" I yelled.
" me why are you screaming!!"
" you scared me!!"
" I scared you you're the one who started screaming for no reason Believe It !!!"
" I screamed because you . sacred the shit outta me !!" I screamed.

" did not"

" did to!"

" did not!"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes "

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Wanna get some ramen with me"

" sure" you say smiling at him and he returned the gesture. ' feel like I'm forgetting something important ' you thought then it clicked " hey  I'm supposed to go to the hokage's office right since I'm new here and you never told me your name " even though I already knew it . you thought .

" I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I'm gonna be the next hokage believe it!!"

" Alright I'm shiami nataka and I'm gonna be an ANBU black ops captain you believe it!! " I say as I flash him a peace sing and a grin.

After the intro he showed me to the hokage office and let me say the building was even bigger in person .we knocked on the door an heard a gruff " come in "

When we entered naruto shouted
" hey gramps I found shiami outside the village and she was wondering if she could live here "
" hello there young one who might you be " said gramps . 'is he deaf naruto just said who I was' . she thought
"My name is shiami nataka "
"OK how old are you and where did you come from "

" well I'm 12 years old and were I come from is not some where you've heard of but all I can really say about it is that its reeeaaalllyyy far from here"

" well can you tell me the name of this place"

" k I come from a maaaggical place called america "

"Hm I've never heard of this place .. Well shiami you can live here in return  I want you to be a ninja in the leaf village "
This made me and naruto Jump for joy around the office while gramps watched with amusement .
" ok gramps when do I start the academy" you say cheerily
"Tomorrow I trust naruto will show you around "   he said then we exited his office and went straight to ichiraku ramen. While eating I watch in amazement as naruto gorged down 12 bowls of ramen while I was still on my first bowl .I wasn't that hungry anyway. Then all of a sudden a question crossed my mind .
" hey naru what colour is my hair"
" red why"
" oh. . ...... Wait what red!!!! Oh God .Ohhhhh god .. Holy Blood Of. God!!!. My Hair Is Red!!!!"
I screamed panicking at the new changed but then grew happy as I realized who else had red hair leading naruto to believe I was bipolar because of the sudden mood change.
" yes yes yes I have red hair yea I have red hair yea I have red hair yes!!!!" But my song was cur short when naruto said.
" you remind me of JJ ". This info made me skid to a stop mid dance did a double take ' d-did he just say JJ as is jaiyah's nickname JJ ' she thought .
" you don't mean jaiyah .do you ?" She said praying that he would say yes.
" yea JJ is my friend you know her  ."     
" s-s-she's my sister . I haven't seen her in three years "

" Ooooohhhh know I remember jai mentioning you she said you had attitude problems  and  is really scary but you look harmless"

"Why thank you naruto . but just don't cross me or touch my stuff or ........ I'll Show You A Whole New Definition Of Scary!" She said with a and evil grin and a voice so scary naruto almost peed himself.

" y - yes Mimi " he said

" anyway now that that's settled let's  go see my sis jaiyah " she said in a overly cheery voice .

" yeah sure " naruto said still wondering if she mentally I'll.

They then finishes their last bowl of ramen and quickly headed over to jaiyah house to give her the best surprise in the world .
" Jai Open The Door We Have A Surprise!!!!!!"
" What The Hell Naruto Are Are You Trying To Break My Door Down And What This About A Surprise!!!!"

" hey jai"
"Do I know you" . jaiyah said and then starting fake crying.

" you don't even *sniffle* remember *sobs* me *sniffle  your own sister "
"Mimi Is That You !!!!! Omfg you have red hair it totally looks cute on you"
  And shai went from sad to happy " yeah I know right I look totally hot . you . hot I love your raven coloured hair and red highlights " " yeah we know were sexy " the sisters said at the same time while naruto sweat dropped " you are one of a kind " he muttered " any girls I have to go see you later " " bye naru~~" the sisters said at the same time  whole naruto blushed and ran off in the direction of his house  for the rest of the day the sister caught up went shopping ate chocolate made jokes and and just had fun like they used to until they both fell asleep shiami fell asleep  spread out on the  couch her chocolate in her mouth   while jaiyah was sprawled out on the floor covered with candy rapers.