Seriously a spell book ?

A girl by the name of shiami (pronounced shy-a-may) along with her sister jaiyah lived in an orphanage these two nine year olds were always having fun together in the middle of there of there favourite anime naruto as usual shiami got a stupid idea but for once it wasn't as stupid as they taught .

Shia's POV

Hey I have an idea

Jaiyah - "what is it , and  don't say anything stupid"

"When have I ever said anything stupid ... Never mind"

Jaiyah - " what did you have in mind "

"I saw a book at the store and I though it could help with our little problem you know naruto wise "

Jaiyah - "you can't be seriously thinking what I think your thinking"

" come on nee - chan  so what if I come up with an idea on how we can go to naruto you said it you're self nothing is impossible "

Jaiyah - " OK let's buy this so go get book of yours

" you know your gonna have to pay for it right "

Jaiyah gave me a ' are you kidding me look '

Nope I'm serious and I'm broke so let's go.

TIME SKIP ( 3 years )
•~√~•~•~√~•~•~•~√~•~√~•~•~•

As  I began to gather my belongings I couldn't help but stumble upon something that I haven't seen in three years that stupid spell book it caused all my problems if I never came up with that stupid idea in the first place  she would still be here with me my sister I still can't help but remember that day

* flashback. *

Two nine year old  sisters carelessly heading to their destination , to find something that they believed would solve all their  problems  as they arrived at the book store. they then entered the book store shiami said " hey look there it is " her short dark brown hair blowing as she ran down isle looking for the familiar book with weird markings on the cover " look ,look " she said dragging her sister along with her ." really a spell book?"
Jaiyah said " hey don't sass meI have a right to an imagination ! " Shiami said.