Description

Name : shiami nataka pronounced shy- a- me ( the girl with the glasses )

Age : 9 ( gets older in the story )

D.O.B : may 5

Likes: dango ,chocolate , anime , naruto , training , singing , drawing , gaara , getting on peoples nerves.

Dislikes: rude people , sasuke , fan girls, bullies , arrogant people , jerks and the list goes on.

Hobbies : annoying sasuke , getting on sakura's nerves and freak people out with her knowledge of the future, singing with jai.

Siblings : sister jaiyah ( they never knew their parents )

Nicknames : shia ,Mimi

Personality : shiami is a tom boy who can be girly at the Sam time and very unpredictable , some times her sister calls her an alien because of how weird she gets, but shiami prefers to say that she's special she hardly ever take things seriously and always makes jokes and gets on people nerves but somehow they always seem to love her in the end and never I mean NEVER blushes or goes all fan girly and has never fainted unless its from lack of energy.

Name : jaiyah nataka (pronounced jay-a )

Age : same age as shiami

D.O.B : June 7

Likes: sasuke , Lollypops, art and laughing at other people misery,
Almonds , dango , getting on peoples nerves, singing.

Dislikes: people who think their better than her , loud people ( yet still naruto ends up as her best friend )

Hobbies: pranking watching, naruto, hanging with her sis shia and singing with shia.

Siblings: shiami her sister they never knew their parents.

Nicknames : jai or JJ

Personality : she's fun loving but can be scary but not as scary as shia if you take her sweets or make her mad , she can be serious when it count and even though she likes sasuke she's not all over him like his fan girls and always knows how to make you laugh by just saying the most random things.

Bio

Shiami along with her sister jaiyah are two narutards , well shiami more than jaiyah who only watches when she's bored but that's not true really watches it see sasuke but shiami prefers gaara and one day while watching their favourite episode of naruto when shiami remembers something she saw in a store and decided that she would tell her sister later that day they decide to go and buy it but little did they know only one of them would return home.