Darling, please...

As the days passed after the incident with Dean. Eggsy had been moved back to their shared room. Though they shared a bed, they didn't seem to spend time together emotionally. Harry found that he wasn't really sure what to do anymore. He loved Eggsy more than anything, but lately, the boy was pulling away from him. Of course, Harry understood, that was to be expected. After all the boy had been through a traumatic experience, and here Harry was, upset because the boy was trying to cope. Though, things seemed just continue getting worse. It wasn't just the distance anymore, they had been fighting more than ever. For instance, Harry had asked how Eggsy had been doing, and the boy snapped and went off like a smoking gun. "Ya know what 'arry?! 'm tired of ya treating me like I'm broken, sod off and leave me alone!" Harry just went silent, not wanting to make Eggsy anymore upset than he already had. He bowed his head in silent apology and slipped out. The more he tried to make his boy feel loved and cared for, the more upset he made him. It was so draining really and it got to the point where Harry started to stay longer in the office, sometimes overnight. Guilt began to set in as he realized just how much time away from home he was spending. Of course, he missed Eggsy, he loved that boy with his all but lately a part of him found that he dreaded the days when he had to return home. There's only so much you can take before you yourself break. It was heartbreaking, truly it was. The pain he had to see Eggsy go through, and the fact he couldn't help him. If anything it seemed that he was making everything worse. Harry sighed quietly and exhaled as he gathered his things and slowly made his way to his home. The short ride to his house later, he found himself standing in front of his door hesitant to push it open. This was ridiculous, it was his home as well, and he shouldn't be afraid to see his lover. Finally, he opened the door and walked in, hanging up his coat before calling out. " I am home darling. Where are you?" Harry walked through the house quietly and bit his lip as he sought the boy out, finding him curled up in their bed yet again. " Eggsy," he said softly "Come on love lets get you into a shower," he said and reached for him. "fuckin' stop it 'arry, don't touch me" Eggsy snapped, causing Harry to pull away quietly "Eggsy darling" he tried again with a strained voice. "Stop treating me like a child" he heard the boy whine. Harry closed his eyes and exhaled to calm himself as he felt the tension and anger boil within him. He knew the boy didnt' mean it. Nothing he said should truly affect Harry, oh but it did. Eggsy had to know it did. The elder man swallowed and looked at him once more " Then stop acting like one" he said coldly " get up and shower. You need to take care of yourself. You look like you haven't moved since I last saw you." The man reached down to grab Eggsys arm, still managing to do so gently, as to not hurt the other. He pulled Eggsy up and half drug him to the bath room, despite the boys flailing movements. It wasn't until they were in the bathroom that Eggsys words crossed a line that made Harry stop cold. "Arry! Put me down! Fuckin 'ell you're all the same. You're just like Dean!" The moment those words hit him Harry froze. His eyes widened and glazed over with anger and with hurt. " Tha-" he stopped himself a moment to regain his voice "Is that right? My apologies then. I'll make preparations for you to find a more suitable living arrangement. He turned on his heel and quickly strode to his home office, locking himself in it. He vaguely heard the shuffling of Eggsy's movement by the door, as the boy's voice reached him once more. "arry please" He started " I-I didn't mean" he trailed off. " Go to bed Eggsy" Harry replied quietly and when the other persisted Harry growled a little " Gary leave me alone" he snapped and laid his head in his hands. How did this end up like this? When did Harry stop being enough to make the boy feel safe and secure? Was he too much like Dean? But how? He shook his head and send a text out to Merlin to find Eggsy a nice secure flat as soon as possible, ignoring his friend's concern and simply looking off into space as he lost himself in the dark depth of his mind.