Sorry Harry.. I cant make dinner...

((TW rape and abuse ))

Harry was starting to wonder if Eggsy had simply forgotten their dinner plans. It wouldn't be unusually, after all a days work at Kingsman tired everyone out. It was quite possible the younger agent had just fallen asleep. Yet... something did not feel right.. and the older agent had learned to trust in his instincts. It was right about when he was going to text other when his own phone went off. 'I can't make it to dinner tonight-EU' Obviously not Harry thought to him self. The boy was quite late after all. 'Not a problem my dear boy... mind telling me why? HH' he replied and finished off his drink while waiting for a reply. It was sometime later that Harry received his reply.. and frankly it was starting to worry him. '....Dean came back.. I'm sorry Harry I just can't meet up with you for a while. EU ' Now Harry was definitely worried.. When ever Dean came around Eggsy always spent most of that time with crashing with Harry. ' Is everything alright? HH' The next few moments were agonizingly long and Harry's heart sank when he finally read the next text. 'I don't want you to see me like this... Harry....he....raped me.' Fire burned in the older mans veins as he dashed to his car. All he could think of was how he let his boy get hurt. Once his car was parked Harry kicked in the door to the Unwind flat. "Get out of my way Mrs. Unwin. " he snapped at her as she tried to block his way. Pure rage clouded his eyes as he pushed past her to Eggsys room. A serious of whimpers and gagging was heard. Slowly Harry began to make out words in between the gags. "... Harry...help..." Eggsys voice reached his ears and he broke down the last door and froze. A low growl escaped him as he looked at the sight in front of him. Dean had himself buried deeply in Eggsys mouth. The poor boy, his boy was covered in bruises and gashes. Dean barely had anytime to react before Harry pistol-wipped him and drug him away from Eggsy. Harry watched as his love crumpled by his bed and cried. "Oh Eggsy " he whispered and pulled him into his arms "you're safe now. I'm going to protect you." He kissed the boys bruised cheek and then his fore head "we're going home my love..I'm taking you home.. "