Eat It Or Wear It Challenge (E)

Start from the beginning

I pulled out the cinimon and the spoon, poured some on the spoon. "No you need more," Ethan said. "I cant get anymore it wont fit in my mouth!" I argued.

Then I put the cinimon in my mouth. I was doing great until some cinimon got up my nose somehow and it made me sneeze spitting out a whole bunch of powder.

Ethan cracked up laughing, "Wear it, it is!" Then poured the cinimon on my head, smearing it all over my H/c hair.

The next round Ethan won eating two raw eggs. I won eating one large tomato. The third round Ethan won eating four VERY hot peppers, but I lost eating Vegimite (from Ethan and Graysons pack from Austrailia).

Then the next round Ethan lost eating fish eyes, but I won eating raw squash.

"Alright this is the FIFTH and final round, Y/n and I being tied, who ever loses has to do a dare... so... MY TURN!" Ethan said. He turned and grabbed the last bag #7 (My lucky number) and turned around, "I'm scared!" I laughed, "You should be!" He opened the bag and groaned, pulling out baking soda.

He grabbed the spoon and poured a large spoonful in his mouth. "EWE!" He said with a disgusted face but NOT spitting it out. "Come on Ethan spit it out!" I enouraged him.

He shook his head and swallowed all of it.

"CRAP!!!!" I shouted and he just laughed. "Your turn to LOSE!" Ethan said handing me my bag which happens to be #2. Then opened it.

I made a disgusted face and gagged. I pulled out the small bowl containing fish eggs, "EWE ETHAN!" He just laughed and handed me the spoon. I scooped one up but Ethan didnt approve of just one so he decided he'd feed me.

"Open up!" He said putting the spoon on my lips. I slowly opened my mouth him pouring the gooey substances into my mouth.

*********************************************
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK!!!!!!!!!

************************************************

I was doing okay until one hit my cainine tooth popping it, making a nasty taste causing me to spit it out. "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWEEEEEE GROOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEE!" Ethan cheered, "YES I WON!!!"

Then did a victory dance. I playfully pouted. "Alright Y/n first we go change..."

*45 minutes later*

*Ethan's POV*
We sat in the living room on the couch...
"Alright guys after cleaning ourselves up, and me not deciding on a dare. I went on Twitter asking you guys what I should dare her to do... Some said,

'Make her eat the pigs feet' others said 'Do her make up' some said 'Throw paint filled balloons at her'... but one really caught my eye. So this is from @ A_Dolan_was_here_with_my_bf

(I made it up... sorry if it exists) and it says 'Dare her to kiss you!!!' so Y/n I dare you... to kiss me... right here *points to lips*!" I said.

She blushed RED and nodded, then she leaned in and pushed her lips softly against mine. Sparks flew, electricity ran faster than the speed of light.

We pulled away then stared at each other for a moment, clearing her throat the looked back at the camera. "Well guys that was the 'Eat It Or Wear It' Challenge... and my punishment for losing," Y/n said. "It wasnt a punishment though!" I said wrapping my arm around her.

She rolled her eyes. "Alright guys..." I said. Then we both said, "PEACE!" And ended the video.

"Out of all thee dares ou chose that one?" She asked. Then I sat next to her again on the couch. "Why not? I like you... you like me... its obvious,"

I explained, "Besides EVERYONE on social media says 'wed be a cute couple' or 'I ship it' or 'are yall dating?'... You secretly agree that it was more of a reward than a d-"

I was cut off by her kissing me I began to kiss back.

We sat there kissing for about five minutes, then the front door opened and we froze, still in the position like we were kising.

"Woah Ethans getting it on with Y/n, Y/BFF/N!" Grayson teased. "Shut it Gray!" I said. "Its about time!" Y/BFF/n said. Gray nodded. "By the way you owe me $20 bucks Grayson!" Y/BFF/n said.

"Why?" Y/n asked.

"Oh well Grayson and I, on the way to our date destionation, we made a bet... I said this is when they'll hook up... but Grayson said, 'No he'll make it more romantic', and we said $20 is the deal... HAND IT OVER!"

She explained. Gray handed over the money. "Hey Y/n?" I said. "Huh?" She said looking me deep in my eyes with her e/c ones.

"I love you!"