He must know the answer. Arjun was too skilled, too knowledgeable about women to have any doubts about his performance. Nor that she cared about his said expertise in this field or the countless women he must have made scream with joy and what not.

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Doubting ourselves, are we?" she said, striving for an objectivity she didn’t have, “and lover, really? Isn’t that terminology too farfetched?”

Radhika knew she was treading on a dangerous route, one that could back fire any moment. But, now, that she had started the journey she couldn’t, didn’t want to stop. After all, one wrong move and the rage, lust in his eyes would consume her and worse still, she knew she would let him.

No, she would be careful. She wouldn’t lose herself in his charm again.

He granted her an ironic acknowledgment, a mere movement of his head. “You were...incredible and the option is open to you, lover or not, it’s your choice to make."

Her heart leapt to hear that, before her more cynical brain cut in. Arjun probably said much the same thing to every woman he slept with.

Breathe calmly, speak slowly. 

"Keeping scores are we? But, I’m glad you enjoyed it." She schooled her voice to the leisurely, icy politeness seething through her. "But thanks for the offer; it’s an experience I don’t intend to repeat."

“Score, you think that low of me and yoursef?" Arjun’s voice seemed to caress her even as it taunted her, moving over her like silk.

"You must have given me some reason to stoop that low, don’t you think," Radhika said, unable to keep the bitterness from her voice.

"I appreciate the vote of confidence on my character but I don’t think you should be that judgmental about yourself." His voice was sarcastic. Cool. It made her throat ache with tears she would not shed, words she dared not say. "But, I would still like to have a reasonable answer,” he said blocking the door as she made a move towards it, not that she could leave the cabin dressed as she was only in a towel.

Radhika shivered at his closeness.

“You shivered, Radhika. My presence is affecting you that much?” He raised his eyebrows in a neat action.

“I know that,” she slashed at him.

He smirked.

“Arjun, please,” her eyes pleaded for some mercy, “Don’t press me.”

Arjun looked down, starting at the pink toes and letting his eyes slowly travel up the length of her body. "I'm hardly pressed against you. But I'd certainly like to be. For what I have in my mind, that towel…" His voice trailed off and he swallowed hard before he spoke again, "needs to come off. We have all the supplies including the bed."