He let her words fade into the silence. Her expression changed, looking a little sheepish as she realized how it sounded out loud.

"…I mean…..," she finished weakly.

"Yes, I am," he replied steadily. "Not that it warrants thanks but thank you for being concerned. “

"Why?" She lifted her lashes and he felt something stir within him. She knew she was pretty but she was not a fool, she knew the very fact that she could never be as gorgeous as the women she was sure he must have dated till now.

Was she insecure, really, he asked himself stumped. She should know by now, how she affected his very senses. She was gorgeous; she was more than gorgeous; simply stunning. With her delicate eyes and that sweet body, she took his breath away.

"You have to ask after that kiss?"

The most adorable blush flooded her cheeks as she bit down on her lip. He watched her struggle with what to say next.

“My turned on state can be remedied by a simple act, would you like to act on that?” He asked her smugly leaving an invitation open for her to accept.

Radhika blushed and looked down ignoring his potent gaze that was doing wonderful things to her inside, turning her into a jelly.

"I want you," he said with an implacable deliberation that sent a spiral of apprehension down her spine. His thumb moved, over his lip that was bruised and she wanted to run her lips over them, soothing and comforting him.

Radhika droned her need out and focused on getting herself out of this situation, she was an iron lady with no heart and no place for a man like him, a man who did not trust her and only wanted to sleep with her, she shrugged. "No, you had your chance long time back. There is no you and me now"

His eyes gazed into hers, sending a flush of heat up her throat. "Are we back to square one again?” His tone was dark, sardonic, with that undercurrent of patience sorely tried.

She turned her back to him; she couldn’t bear to look at him. She should hate him. At times, she did but why was he affecting her senses now. That voice shouldn’t be affecting her anymore, he was her past and she had let him go. There was also, the case about her ego. She couldn’t just forgive him for everything that he had done and jump right into his arms for a wild night, no, only ‘one’ wild night with no promises, no attachments.

She wasn’t built that way and now, she wasn’t going to head that way. No matter how much she was attracted to him and simply desired to feel him inside her.

"Am I to discern secret talks from the way you present your back to me?" His tone was like a lash, rich and bitter, and she stiffened against it. "Or is it your silence that I should pay attention to this time?"

"You just had me," she reminded him, reminding herself, too, with the crudeness of the expression.

"One kiss isn’t enough." His voice hardened and his accent became noticeable. "Am I so unsatisfactory a lover?”