Alya's Ships

~Alya's POV~

I am the model Wingman.

Capital W, see?

I do all I can for Marinette, I want to see Adrienette happen so badly! They are absolutely perfect for each other, and the only person who doesn't see it yet is Adrien. The oblivious, block headed Adrien.

I have tried so many ways to get him to notice her as something other than a friend, and her courage levels are definitely improving. But I think... I think Adrien might like someone else.

I definitely won't tell Marinette, I'll die before I do that to her. But... the person Adrien likes... I think it's Ladybug. And it's hard to compete with the heroine of Paris. I don't want Ladrien to happen, I want Adrienette and LadyNoir!

Also Ninya, but that's way more possible and requires much less work.

How can I make my ships canon? I ask myself that question every single day, it's my goal. Well, beside being an amazing journalist, anyway.

Nino helps with Adrienette, but his subtle hints don't get through to his friend's thick skull. Especially since the zoo incident. All comments of Mari from Nino to Adrien receive is the question "You still aren't over her?"

It's about time to bring in the big guns, I think. From the way things are progressing so far definitely prove it. And when I say big guns, I really mean big guns.

I think it's time to outright tell Adrien about Marinette's crush. And he won't reject her; I'm sure of it.

As for LadyNoir, I can't really do much. But maybe the next time I see Ladybug, I'll push her Chat Noir's way.

My ships will happen. Just you wait.