Halloween Special:

Zacznij od początku

I place my head in my palms and think for a second , Think about the situation ive got myself in.

"James , James wait up. "

Jess ?

"Hey Jess" I was just about to give My friend Jess a wave before she squeezes me into a hug and squishes almost all the life i have in me .

"miss me? " I taunt.

"Are you kidding me ? ive been grounded all Week , Ive been so lonely man."

"C'Mon love birds, Get a move on will you ? its Halloween and i want to scare the living day lights out of Mrs Harris" shantel continues to blabber on as she walks a few feet in front of me and Jess.

"Whats got into her knickers?" Jess asks nudging my arm throughout her question.

"I have no idea" I nudge back. "Tell me this , Why are you out alone on Halloween ?wheres Ryan i thought you would have to take him Trick or treating?"

"Oh i was supposed to"

"But?" i raise my eyes brows.

"but i didn't want to go so i sent him with the Asbos down the park."

"JESS"

"What ? He could use some fun."

"Hes nine Jess , shantell wanted to do the same thing" i couldn't help but chuckle.

"So , We were wasted on vodka at nine , Remember your birthday" She raises her eyebrow and gives me a Huge Smile .

"How can i forget"

"HAR HAR James , You did forget, You were that wasted."

"I know , Grounded for a month , Stupid parents. i only had one."

"yea, One huge bottle."

"You forced me"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"Guys , C'Mon" shantel Stands before us tapping her foot purposely to show her frustration.

"Shantel , This better be good , I'm not walking through the woods just so you can knock on Mrs Harris's Door and run off , I want something good. "

"Jeez Jess , Don't Egg her on will you, She's been acting strange lately it scares me , who knows what she might do.

"Oh grow a pair James , Its Halloween" yeah thanks Jess , I already knew that.

And grow a pair ? C'Mon , I place my hand over my crotch , Yup , Still have a pair.

"It's kinda dark out now huh ? " Shantel asks slowing her pace so she is to fall back and join me and Jess.

"Why , scared , You wanted to do this , There's no backing out now , besides , Its only dark because we are walking through the woods , No lights can get through.

"YEA , Your not helping bro"

"What , because i mentioned the woods ? its not like you didn't notice that's where we were"

"Your such a jerk sometimes you know that , You and your sarcasm. "

"Proud of it sis" I smile at her even though it is physically impossible to see , The darkness swallows Everything.

"You know , Come to think of it i have never been up this way before, nor have i ever been to Mrs Harris's place ,I'm sure you two haven't either , How do we know she actually exists ?"

"James , Of course she exists , people see her around town all the time " Jess seems super confident in her answer but i can bet one hundred Dollar's that shes never seen her.