"We planned the day together and we're going to do girl stuff."

He shouts, "that's the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard!" Then curses, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I know you don't like it."

Extending slowly, his arm reaches out for me, but I get off the bed and dodge it completely. "Where's the bathroom?"

He sighs and squeezes his eyes shut, "it's just through there." He points at a door and I go inside.

It irritates me when he snaps at me like that, but I know it's part of who he is. I don't mean to get him angry, I just can't tell him the truth.

What if the tables were turned?

My heart churns and I collapse at the sink in the bathroom. He told me specifically to respect his privacy and here I am snooping. In all honesty, he doesn't even need to have something to hide to tell me that. Even I wouldn't like it if someone was sticking their nose in my business and I don't really have that much to hide. It's just a matter of privacy.

Undressing, I turn on the shower then tie my hair up and get under the slick rays of heat. While I'm showering, I hear a soft knock.

"Lisette?"

Even with the shower on full blast, I still know it's him and only because of the goosebumps that I get on my skin when he says my name. Before, I hated it when he called me Lisette, but now, it's music to my ears.

"Yeah?" I call out.

"I have some clothes and things for you."

I'm glad I didn't lock the door so I don't have to walk all the way to it. There aren't any curtains but the shower seems foggy enough.

"It's open!" I call out again.

There's a small moment of silence and no sounds of movement. Maybe he left. I see the handle go down. I know he's on the other side.

"Are you... Decent?" I know he's probably swallowing and taking shallow breaths out there, which amuses me immensely.

"I'm in the shower. Just come in." I giggle.

The door opens and I can see a figure enter, but I can't make out his face. I know it's him just by the way he walks and how his body looks. If I can't see him properly, he can't see me either. He puts a bag on a stool and makes for the door without glancing my way at all. Despite his hasty dash to the door, he still manages to close it so gently and without a sound.

Getting out of the shower, I walk to the bag and see that he's bought me new underwear, clothes, sanitary items and a toothbrush. I brush my teeth before anything.

Once I've done that, I put on my new bra, which weirdly fits perfectly, and then my underwear. It's sexy, lace underwear too. Did he pick it out? He probably did. I pull out black jeans and a burgundy peplum top and put them on. Folded carefully, a black blazer squats at the bottom of the bag. It fits well and it's comfortable. I take the elastic band out and let my hair fall. He has seen my hair down, but I want to make him smile since I've already pissed him off today, so I'll leave my hair down.

Just as silently as he did a while ago, I open the door and leave the beautiful bathroom. As I shut the door behind me, I begin to miss the dim lights and the marble.

In the bedroom, Matt is in the same attire but has a black leather jacket over it and shoes on. He's on the phone and he's whispering something. He probably hasn't acknowledged that I've finished in the shower. Unintentionally... I decide to eavesdrop on the phone call.