CHAPTER THREE: "I play guitar but she's into drummers."

CHAPTER THREE: “I play guitar but she’s into drummers.”

Niall’s POV:

I woke up early, I don’t want to be late this time. I walked in the kitchen,  got breakfast and I was ready to leave. “Where are you going??” my mom said.

“Well, I have school.”

“Well, school on a Sunday??”

I face palmed myself then I got back to my room. How can I be so stupid??? I stayed on the internet, searching for her on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. I couldn’t find her. I guess social networking didn’t seem her interest. I was surfing through the internet when I suddenly got a text from Ash. “Meet me at Starbucks in 10 mins –Ash xx” I got off my room, informed my mom then left.

*at Starbucks*

“HEY NI!!” I heard Ash scream.

“OH! HEY ASH” i replied

“What’s up bro??”

“Pretty good, ya??”

“Yeah, what would ya order?”

“I’m starving I woke up early today because I thought it was a school day!”

“I bet you have got a reason for going to school now...”

“Oh, shut up!!” I said laughing.

“By the way, your reason is here.” He said pointing behind me.

“What?” I said turning around then I saw her again.

“Go talk to her!”

“Do you think so??”

“Yeah I’ll come with you.”

She was with three other girls. “Hey Demi!” I yelled. She looked at me and said: “Hey..... uh... YOU!”  I laughed and said: “Oh, here’s my band mate Ashton, Ashton, this is Demi.” “Hi Demi!!” he said.

“What? You’re in a band??” She said surprised.

 “Yah.”

“What do you do in it??” She asked again.

“Well, I play guitar with two other lads.”

“oh, guitar, cool.” She didn’t seemed liking it.

“And you Ashton??” She asked.

“I’m the drummer!”  He said in a pure Aussie accent.

“Oh!! I love drummers!!” She said smiling.       

She said: “I need to leave  se ya!!” She said and she hugged Ash. While hugging him, her shirt got up a little bit. I noticed she had a rose tattoo. “Nice tattoo.” I said. “Oh, thanks, I like to keep it covered.” She said covering it. “Well, nice to meet you Ashton.” She said shaking his hand. She looked at me and said “See you later.” She hugged me too then she got away.

“Does she even know your name??” He asked laughing.

“I don’t think so.” I said upset.

“Don’t worry bro.” He said then he patted my back. I smiled and nodded. His phone rang, he answered it and then he said to me. “Alright, time to go Niall, see ya tomorrow, and finish the song please!!” “Yah, bye Ash, see ya!!” I said.  I sat on a table, took my song book then wrote: “She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered ...” I was thinking about her tattoo, It was a rose, with pink petals and there was written “Oh well, whatever, NEVERMIND” under it. I got a little jealous when she hugged Ashton so I wrote “... I play guitar, but she’s into drummers” I remembered when she left, when Ashton asked me if she knew my name. I wrote down “... She've seen my face around but she doesn't even know my name” That’s okay for now, I will finish it tomorrow. I need to finish it before the show. Maybe I’ll ask her to come, I will ask her to come to my show!! “YES!!!” I said, everyone was looking at me. I ran out of the store with embarrassment.

When I was on my way to home, I got a phone call from Zayn,

“Hello Zayn?”

“Yah Ni, come at my house, band practice!”

“I’m coming K!” I said then I declined. I turned around and went to Zayn’s house.

*at Zayn’s house*

“ELLO NIALL!!” Zayn said hugging me.

“Ashton told us some things about ya!!!” Mike said laughing.

“ASHTON!!” i yelled to him.

“Sorry, couldn’t stay quiet!”  

“Anyways, did you finish the song??” Liam asked

“Not yet.”

“You need to finish it the show is after tomorrow!!!” Calum said.

“Don’t worry Cal!”

“Anyways, did you decide to change your style??” Lou asked.

“Not yet.”

“LET’S CHANGE NIALL’S STYLE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY” Liam said.

“I think she likes bad boys c’mon Niall we need to take you to a tattoo parlor!!” Ash said.

We borrowed Zayn’s dad’s van and we went to the tattoo parlor.

First, I decided to get a lip piercing. IT HURTS LIKE A B****!! But I did it, I got a lip piercing, just to make her like me. We got out of the tattoo parlor and Harry said: “Now shopping time!!!!!!!” “Haha, yeah we’ll get you some new jeans and we’ll rip them off!!” Ash said laughing. “Wear band shirts!!” Luke said. We did what they said and then we all found what i will wear tomorrow. I thanked them then got home. SHIT. MY PARENTS. I DIDN’T ASK THEM FOR PERMISSION. THIS TIME MY DAD IS GOING TO BURN ME FOR SURE. I decided to tell them the truth. I took a deep breath then i opened the door. “Hi dad, mom!” “Where have you been??” “I, was, at, the tattoo parlor.” “What you got a tattoo??” my mom asked shocked. “No, I pierced my lips, see.” I said showing them the piercing, this time they will kill me for sure. “Oh, cool.” My dad said. “WHAT?? AREN’T YOU GOING TO KILL ME???” “No, but you should asked us first.” My mom said. “Oh thank god, I love you guys!!” i said hugging them. “Yeah, me too, now go sleep.” My mom ordered. “K mom!!” i said then i ran to my room. I took my song book then i said: “Maybe i should add the chorus again...” I wrote the chorus then i made myself to sleep. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS WAS THE FABULOUS CHAPTER THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IF YOU LIKED IT JUST COMMENT AND VOTE!!! LOVE YAAAAAAAAAA ♥