"Thank you so do you" I say as finally take a look at what he is wearing, he is wearing a grey shirt with a black jacket on top and cream jeans, he wore his black shades and his golden Jesus Christ necklace with his red supras. I looked up at his face and he had a smirk on his face.

"Like what you see?" I roll my eyes at him and take his hand, "Bye dad, bye April" I yell before closing the door.

"I hope this club is a good one" He says as we enter his rented car, "It is" I say honestly, I used to go to that club a lot of times so yeah it's a good one.

I take my phone out and call my friend Tiffany, "ANGIE MY BITCH" she yells at the moment she picks up. I'm deaf.

"Yeah, I kinda need my ears" I say and hear her laugh, Tiffany has been my best friend since forever, we kinda lost touch when i moved but it's just like with everybody else, I had to many things on my mind so yeah i wasn't able to keep in touch, i am a terrible friend.

"Well you deserve that, you never called"

"I am sorry but don't take it personal, i didn't called anyone" I say and she chuckles.

"It's okay but at least you texted me today, thanks a lot you cunt" Oh i forgot to say she is Aussie and that's her favorite word 'cunt', she is my crazy bitch.

"So are you in your way?" I ask her. I can't wait to see her and the rest of my gang, ha-ha just kidding, my dad used to called us that, it was so awkward.

"Yeah we are just picking up Sam, don't worry you'll see us all there" I could feel her winking, I have missed my crazy girl so much.

"Okay well see you there, Bye"

"Bye twin" She hangs up and I chuckle.

"Did she called you 'bitch'?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows and I laughed.

"Yes she calls me that" I smile and he chuckles.

"CRAZY BITCH YOU ARE HERE" Tiffany yells and runs to me wrapping her legs around my waist making me almost fall.

"Blondie, how are you?" I smile as she gets back to her feet.

"I have been fine, got myself someone who can stand me you know" She says acting like thug making me laugh.

"Oh really who?" I ask her forgetting about Justin, "Oh sorry, Blondie this is Justin my boyfriend" I introduce them, she looks at Justin then back at me.

"Gurl nice job" She winks at me, "Hey I am Tiffany but you can call me however you want" She says sticking her hand out at him he was about to shake her hand before she pulled him over to her and gave him a huge hug, I know i should maybe get jealous and mad she did that but no, this is Tiffany we are talking about and that's the way she is, she is crazy.

I start catching up with my friends and apparently Tiffany, Sam and I got accepted to the same college, i didn't think Tiffany will get accepted, okay i am a bad friend but if you knew how bad Tiffany's grades are you'll understand why i said that, but apparently her boyfriend that she was telling me about made her start studying and being more serious about school, his name is Henry, I am happy she found him.

"Wait, I know who you are, you are Justin Bieber the singer" Sam says pointing at him, he chuckles and nods.

"Cool" Is all she says and takes her boyfriend, Jared, to the dance floor.

"Let's go dance too" Justin whispers at my ear and I nod.

We start dancing and grinding at each other and laughing at Tiffany when she starts making Henry twerk, we are really are having lots of fun and surprisingly Justin is a really good dancer, I start moving my hips at the rhythm of the song and I feel Justin getting hard.... awkward.

"Slow down Shakira, my friend is getting a little excited" He whispers at my ear making me blush and laugh.

"Wanna go sit?" I ask him and he nods.

We go sit but when i was about to sit next to Justin he grabbed me and made sit on him, Tiffany comes with Henry and she furrows her eyebrows but then smirks.

"Oh Angie when are you going to learn that every time you dance you give men a boner" She chuckles making Justin blush.

"This is not the first time that you have gave a men a bo.. that?" He awkwardly asks and I bite my lip, like I said i came here lots of times and well i dance with a lot of men so yeah... let's say no, it's not the first this has happen.

"It's not" He sighs taking my silence as an answer, "I am gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" He says and I get up to let him get up, He pecks my lip and goes to the bathroom, I hope he is not mad or jealous, those men that I danced with didn't meant anything to me, i don't even remember their name so there is nothing to worry about, i only danced with them.

After waiting for Justin ten minutes I get up and to go look for him, maybe he got lost i don't know, I walk over to the men's bathroom and my jaw drops, what the hell !!!

A/N: THUN THUN THUN !! what do you think Angie saw huh huh huh ? .... sorry for the cliffhanger but i had to :D anyways pic of the dress Angie is wearing on the external link ;) and on the pic of what Justin is wearing is on the side, okay i hope you like this chapter buh-bye love you all !!!

1+ VOTE AND 1 + COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

SO VOTE VOTE AND COMMENT GO GO GO GO ;)

Read my other fanfic, 'Stuck with One Direction'

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com

In case you need me :)