Chapter 47

A/n: I am posting an A/N here because i know you don't read them, for the next chapter can i get 1+ vote, 1+ comment ? okay great :) I dedicate to whoever comments.

Angie's P.O.V

"So I am your friend" I say and nod. Good to know.

"No Angie it's just that...." He bites his lip and looks around like he trying to come up with a lie.Can't he just tell me truth, i know he'll be lying so why try, I can't stand when people lie to me.

"It's just that what?" I cross my arms over my chest and frown at him, he says he loves me and screams it to his whole neighborhood but someone asks him he says I am his friend ? he has problems.

"I am still dating Selena" He says it quick and low but I still hear it and my jaw drops. So he was playing with me and I thought he'll never hurt and play with me like that but I guess I was wrong.

"I am no one's second" I say and leave the room just to get caught by a guard. Seriously now you decide to appear, like i just hadn't enough with Justin, can this day just be over, I want to get home and sleep.

"Hello Missy" He smiles like he just won a Grammy, 'Oh you caught me' what a big accomplishment, well........ it kinda is *wink*.

"Stop smiling is not like you won a Grammy" I huff and he glares at me and I stick my tongue out at him in annoyance. Douche.

"Oh they caught you too Angie" Nathan says while being hold by another guard and approaching us.

............................................................................................................

"Carrillo, Walker you can leave" Some cop says and opens the cell, we smirk at him and he glares at us.

"Just like old times" Nathan says and nudges me on the side, I chuckle and nod.

"Oh and I thought you weren't going to get into more trouble" My dad says shaking his head but with a hint of a smile on his face.

"We are inseparable" I say shrugging and he rolls his eyes.

"But I am going to have to ground you both" My dad says and my eyes open wide. WHAT !! I am 18 !!

"But dad.." I groan

"Wait me too?" Nathan groans too and huffs.

"Yes, your parents and I still have that agreement that I can ground you and they can ground Angie" We both groan and we got our belongings and left the police station. It's true Nathan's parents can ground me, I used to stay at Nathan's house when my dad used to go out of town and if we did something they'll ground us both but sometimes they were okay and just tell us to behave and not make trouble which we clearly didn't listen to.

"I don't get why you didn't said you are with Justin, I mean he preformed there" My dad says as we enter his car.

"I rather not talk about him right now" I sigh and look trough the window. I feel like on those sappy stupid movies where the character looks trough the window and just.... what exactly he does when he looks trough the window ? think about why he is sad ? oh well .....

The rest of the ride is filled with an awkward silence besides when my dad tries to make a joke to cool the air but makes it more awkward but another type of awkwardness, can we just get home !!

"So where are you staying?" I ask Nathan as we go to my room.

"Oh i rent this small apartment, is really close to school" He says and we both throw our self to my bed, what a day.