Chapter 6 - Stupid Kiss

Justin's P.O.V

We break the kiss to take some air, not being able to continue, and at the moment I catch up with my breath I look at her, trying to get any emotion, understand what was that kiss. I notice her grin and it makes me smile back but then I notice there is another reason to that smile so my smile drops.

She walks away, flipping her hair, and I stand in place dumbfounded. I can't believe this has just happened and she left with no words. I shake my head, coming back to reality, and I sigh, walking out of my room.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and my eyebrows raise as I see Angie standing in the middle of the living room with Josh laughing about something.

Huh, did the kiss only affect me? And did she tell him about the kiss? Are they laughing about that?

I see him wrap his arms around her waist and brings her closer to him. I notice her laugh and suddenly they kiss. My eyes go wide and I cover my mouth with my hand.

But she said they aren't dating. I don't get it. I thought she-

"Bro, I was looking for you everywhere!!" Chaz cuts my thinking train, stepping in front of me but I look at Angie over his shoulder.

"Yeah, I was upstairs." I answer, noticing Angie and Josh are only talking right now, but he is holding her very close to him making my fist clench for some reason.

I don't understand, she seems so casual, like nothing happened, she is acting normal, while I in the other hand can't even think straight.

"Damn, did you see Zoie? she looks so freaking good!" Chaz groans as he turns to look at Zoie, who is practically flirting with Chaz by just using her eyes, well okay. My eyebrows furrow as something hits me.

"What about Angie?" I snap my head to him and tilt it a bit, confused.

"Oh, didn't you see? Apparently she is dating that ass, Josh, so I have to move on and I think Zoie is going to help me with that." He winks at her before leaving me to stand alone to approach her. I shake my head, amusedly, and turn my gaze back at Angie to see her standing alone. She grins and approaches me.

Shit! Why is she coming my direction?!

"Hey, I have a surprise for you." She grins and I frown as I look at her not getting what she wants until she points up. I look up and notice Josh, standing in the staircase, holding a paint bucket. It's too late for me to anything as when I look up he throws the paint on me.

"Now we are equal." She pats my shoulder a couple of times before leaving with Josh and leaving a crowd laughing behind.

This is gonna be hard to wash off my hair.

Angie's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, did you see the look on his face?" I cry, laughing, as I hold my aching stomach.

I don't know how I held the laughter for so long, till I came out of his house, but God that was so funny. Man, revenge is freaking sweet or in this case, dirty.

"Yeah, it was priceless." Josh chuckles.

"You should have been more careful though. You threw some of the paint on me." I say as I look at my now half black half green jeans. It looks pretty cool though,

"Sorry." he shrugs and I wave him not really caring, "but anyways, where did you disappear to before?" He asks, stoping so I do to.

"I was looking for Justin." I say as I chuckle remembering what happened before. I remember telling him that I was going to look for him, oh well.