"I understand that. What I wanted, is for you to take care of Reggie. Either help him leave the country or lock him up somewhere safe where no-one can hurt him. In return, I'll tell you everything I know about Kelly, Seamus and Riset." Blake blurted out his compromise. He was technically making another deal, but at least this time it was with the good guys. He was done dealing with the devil. Murray was so intrigued that he cocked one eyebrow.

"Why would you risk that? As soon as they find out, they'll kill you."

"Because I'm going to die no matter what. In a few days or weeks, I'm gone. I want Reggie taken care of before I die." He confessed, feeling guilty. He had never been the big brother Reggie deserved, but maybe now was his chance to make up for getting him involved in all the drugs and alcohol and crime he had introduced him to. Murray seemed to think it was a good idea, as he sat and smiled to himself, thinking it over. "And one more thing. This kid, Darcy. The one who works for Seamus. He's a smart kid with a lot of skills. He's only in here because he whacked some guy in a bar over the head with a bottle of beer and the dude died. He was protecting Seamus but no-one cares." Blake wasn't sure why he was saying it, except that Darcy really did remind him of a much more innocent Reggie. It was too late for his brother, but Darcy was an innocent kid, caught up in a hard core gang, and stuck in a prison that would kill him. He didn't deserve it.

"And you think I should hire him?" Murray asked, surprised by the information he was receiving. He was glad he had taken the helicopter, because Blake was right. If anyone found out what he was up to, he would be dead before the hour was up.

"I do. He's had a life of hell and when he found out I was dealing with Durand, he acted as if I was some savior or something. He's terrified in here and without Seamus to take care of him, he'll get killed. I'm sure you don't want that on your conscience. He's only nineteen." Blake knew that Murray had a soft spot for innocent kids caught up in a system that didn't understand them. It was how he recruited most of his agents. He figured adding Darcy to the agency would get the kid out of trouble and out of prison, without the risk of Durand going ape on him. Murray was clearly interested.

"I will speak with this Darcy myself and evaluate him before deciding whether to remove him from prison or not. But, as I see it, your plan is adequate and as long as you agree to tell me everything you need to know about Kelly, Seamus and Riset right now, then I'll agree." Murray explained his conditions. No-one needed to say 'before you die'. They both knew.

"Of course. Do you have a pen and paper?"

Blake gave him the information he wanted about Kelly, Seamus and Riset, that would either get them moved to a more secure facility or put on death row, depending on how well he could verify the information. He waited until that information was complete before sending Blake back to his cell. He was a little surprised at how prepared Blake was to die, now that he knew Reggie was going to be taken care of. He had never been a particularly strong individual or brave. In fact, he had always been rather selfish. Murray wondered if his bravery was a symptom of his impending death or of being in prison for so long. Either way he was pleased to see that the Remington brothers would no longer be an issue.

Murray stayed in his seat, and asked the guard to bring him Darcy, who arrived a few minutes later, struggling with his guard to get free. When he saw Murray sitting at the table, he stopped fighting and allowed himself to be led into his seat. Murray was curious about the resistance, but he waited until the guard left the room before speaking. This was a delicate business after all.

"Good afternoon Darcy, my name is Murray. May I ask why you were so resistant in coming to see me?" He wondered, once he was sure the guard couldn't hear their conversation. And for a second, Darcy relaxed into his seat and let out a sigh. Even if he hadn't have believed Blake, he could see for himself that the kid was terrified.