With that, the doctor opened a trapdoor leading into a dungeon. The dungeon was very well fabricated. It was equipped with almost everything a man could imagine. The body was levitated into the dungeon. Three finger pads were surrounding a bed like structure. The blonde lady was placed on it.

The 3 professors placed their hands on the finger pads. An automated voice spoke up.

Fitzgerald Ruthnoire, Hiroto Nakahara and Zephyr Von Herkenhof have been recognised by the system.

Initialising cryogenic freezing in T-15 minutes.

During this time, please don't removes your fingers from the pad.

The professors watched as the young got covered by a metallic lid. A pale blue liquid started filling up inside the container. Suspensions clutched on her limbs pulling them straight and taut.

Cryogenic intialisation completed. Initialising lowering of room temperature in T-2 minutes. All lifeforms not encased in safety suits are requested to leave the room.

The professors and the head master scurried out of the room.

"No one else should know about this." The headmaster spoke with authority. The other two nodded at him and they all went back to their respective rooms.

-x-x-

Zulaikha was not an early riser. She loved her sleep. But today she was nervous. So nervous that she'd been up since quarter past four. Finally, after two years of requesting the school authorities had allowed her to conduct a comedy show. Even though she was prepared, butterflies were flying in her stomach.

She paced across her dorm, treading softly on the wooden floor, trying not to wake Camila up. Her palms were all sweaty. She was feeling hot and stuffy inside the four walls of her room. Finally, the day is here, yet why do I have this uneasiness. Why do I keep thinking that something would go wrong? She asked herself. Because... something 'will' go wrong. Her conscience answered back to her.

Pfft Zul! Don't be so pessimistic! She slapped both her cheeks lightly... Where's your optimistic self when you need her the most? Bring her out and let it shine...actually nevermind, I am actually feeling quite dull, she might get affected by it.

Zulaikha was broken out of her train of thoughts by a pillow hitting her face.

"Zul... go out and do that, I can't sleep." Camila said half asleep.

"Ah oh... sorry Cam." She whispered back and teleported out of the room. It was her ability.

Zulaikha re-emerged in the rose garden. It was a favourite past time of hers -after entertaining people- to observe plants. Most of her free time would be spent here. And even now, when she was on the edge and nervous, the garden calmed her down.

The dew drops had started to collect on the leaves of the thorny little shrubs. Zulaikha sat on her haunches and sniffed the roses. That is when she noticed the metallic smell. Looking closely, she saw red stains on the leaves and thorns. Red liquid was dripping from the plant, along with water. Her mind connected the dots, and she frantically spread the thorny plants with her hand only to find a dead man staring at her.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

She screamed.

Her shrill voice echoed through the school.

In the school, the teachers were wearing their cloaks over their night dresses, grumbling under their breathes. The students woke up with their eyes still groggy with dried rheum.