2: Meet Min Yoongi

Start from the beginning

"What a hard worker you are, working two jobs and all." Yoongi chuckled as he played with the laces on the dress.

Actually three, Jimin thought, but he didn't want to disclose that info to Yoongi who looked more than well off.

"Ha yeah so um nice choice, I'm sure your daughter will like it." Jimin didn't mean to sound so desperate but, maybe the girl he kissed was his wife, maybe they had a kid.

"What!" Yoongi bust into a fit of laughter, dropping the dress on the floor at the same time. "No, no I don't have a child."

"Oh, sorry." Feeling foolish, Jimin lightly chuckled to hide his embarrassment. Who even asks those types of questions when you don't even know the person.

"It's okay. Hey I gotta go, I'm late for the party." Yoongi made his way towards the cashier but turned back around to face Jimin once more "But I'll stop by and get a chillate, for myself this time." Jimin felt excited that maybe Yoongi wanted to be friends. Even though jimin was into Yoongi, friendship was enough for the orange haired boy for he wanted to get to know this stranger.

_ _ _ _ _

"Happy birthday Yoonah!" Yoongi ruffled the little ones head as she clung on to his leg.

"Yoongi come here." Min Haeri, Yoongi's mother calls for him to come to the dining room. He leaves his step dad to play with Yoonah and walks over to his mom.

"Yoongi your father called and he said he wants to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"Yoongi."

"But why though?"

"I'm gonna slap you."

"Okay give me the phone." Yoongi sat on top of the counter and held his hand out as his mother sighed in return.

"I think it's best if you go see him Yoongi."

Yoongi grunts and leaves the house without another word. This is what he hates about his life, everything is serious, serious, serious, he just wishes people in his life could be a bit more laid back. People have no chill these days is what is would often say.

Yoongi made his way to his father's house (more like fifteen houses in one) and once he got there, he got escorted to his father's office.

"What is this? Court?" He huffed as he got pushed through the doors and was immediately greeted by his father's back side.

"Hello Yoongi." His father turned around and sat in his, what Yoongi likes to call, Satan's throne.

"Hello father." Yoongi spat out the greeting in a mocking tone. Yoongi and his father Lee Min woo have this ongoing tension, mostly because for Yoongi's entire childhood, his father raised him basically as a business slave.

"Have a seat." His father motioned for him to take a seat on the black leather chair in front of the brown, polished wooden desk.

"I'll stand because at least I can withstand it, unlike somebody." Yoongi would rather die than taking a seat on the opposite side of his father, he felt belittled.

"So, do you mind telling me why you decided it was the right thing to kick your girlfriend out of your office?" Min Woo leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms, which is usually what he does before an upcoming argument. However, Yoongi was ready, nobody knows a business man better than his own son.

"Oh please like there's any right thing in your life other than using your only offspring to fulfill your dreams."

"You will not use that tone with me in my house."

"Okay then would you like to come over to my place for these monthly interrogations for once?"

"Yoongi," Min Woo sighed as he put his head on his hands. He loves his son, he really does, but he doesn't know where he went wrong. It's times like these where he feels like he's not even his father. "You need to apologize to her."

"Appa it's been three god damn torturous years, the Kim's will probably never share their stocks with us."

"I'm asking you to please apologize. Go out and buy her something expensive, they like that."

"Ugh fucking hell!" Yoongi kicks one of the chairs that happened to be in front of him and storms out of the office.

_ _ _ _ _

It's been a long ass day that has yet to be over because guess what? Now Yoongi was back in Hongdae, walking up and down the street looking for what to buy his girlfriend. When he got tired, he thought of a little orange haired someone that can serve him his new favorite drink. Luckily coffee life cafe was a block away. When Yoongi walked in he didn't see Jimin working and felt stupid because he remembered that he just saw him working at his other job a few hours ago. There's no way he'd work here on the same day.

Still, Yoongi bought himself a large chillate and went back out to hunt for a gift. Yoongi was in deep thought while walking down the sidewalk and was pretty sure he passed every store that was relevant. However, this really bright neon cosmetic store called 'etude house' didn't fail to get his attention.

Once Yoongi entered the store he walked around and browsed the shop himself. They have so much pretty stuff in here, even the male products caught his eye.

"Yoongi?" A voice that he already could say that he knows, called out his name.

"Chillate boy?" Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin in and cute uniform.

"You work here? Dude you're a workaholic you must be a shopaholic, like me." Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah are you a shopaholic or are you just a jimaholic." Jimin laughed at his own joke and Yoongi couldn't help but stare at how adorable he looks when he laughs. His eyeballs completely disappear.

"What." Jimin noticed that Yoongi was staring at him and felt kind of shy, he hates laughing out loud in front of people he doesn't really know.

"Oh.. N- nothing" Yoongi realized he got caught staring and felt heat slowly rushing to his cheeks.

When Yoongi explained why he was in a cosmetic store in the first place, Jimin helped Yoongi pick out a gift for his girlfriend for about fifteen minutes. Even though Jimin hated the fact that someone he was interested in was taken, he couldn't make Yoongi buy something his girlfriend wouldn't like. When it was time to purchase the product, which was a gold skin care gift set, Jimin even gave Yoongi his employees fifty percent off. Not that Yoongi needed it but he accepted the kind gesture.

"Thanks, you really saved my ass you know." Yoongi pulled out his phone from his back pocket and gave it to Jimin "put your number in my phone." Both him and Jimin laughed at his bluntness but still Jimin obliged, because it was Yoongi.

"It was nice seeing you again and good luck with your girlfriend!" Jimin waved goodbye as Yoongi exited the store. They say there's always a reason why you meet people; and if you meet someone three times, you'll help each other to change both your lives.

◇◇◇◇◇

•Comment•vote•

How do you guys like the story so far?

This story will drag on because I'm trying to make it realistic and I want people to relate. (If you can relate to Yoongi's life, hmu I can be your hoe ;)