thirty five ∇ making out with the loser

TUCKER HUMMED A bit as she thought to herself. "I think that well," She nodded to herself. "She likes you, which is good." She leaned over and gave Matthew a kiss before unclicking her seatbelt.

"She was highly intimidating." Matthew let out a sigh of relief. "I don't understand how you're friends with her, Omari, she seems way too scary for you."

"Just wait until you meet my parents." Omari mumbled, not realizing what she'd said, but quickly covered it up, "What's that supposed to mean? Are you calling me a pansy?" She feigned hurt as the two got out of his car.

The two had arrived at his penthouse. She never got why his house was so big if it was only for him. Matt waited at the end of the car until she'd caught up with him so he could entwine their fingers. She grinned up at him as he leaned down to kiss her, she laughed against his lips, cupping the side of his face. Omari's vibrations had caused Matthew to smile against her and soon enough, they were both losing air trying to kiss and laugh at the same time.

"You're such a loser," Tucker told Matthew, pulling him up to his door.

"I'm the loser? You were laughing just as much as I was!" Matthew retorted sounding hurt as he was unlocking his door. "If anything, you're the loser, Ms. I-put-the-milk-in-before-the-cereal."

"You said you'd never mention it again."

"You called me a loser, so I guess we're on different terms."

"You're not just a loser, babe, you're more than that."

"Aw." Matthew coo'ed leaning against her, in a way of rubbing it in her face that she was being sweet.

"I didn't mean it like that but you know, interpret it how you want to."

[ - ]

"Baby," Matthew chirped, trying to grab Tucker's attention. She lie across his body on her tummy, so they made perpendicular lines, and his hand had already made its way to her ass. She was way too tune in on this video game to even pay attention. "Hey! Babe!" He tried again. No reply. Matthew pushed his controller away with his free hand, he'd been playing earlier but wanted to watch his girlfriend play instead, she took the liberty of separating them on different teams and purposefully killing him.

It wasn't until his hand left her butt for a split second and came down hard. Tucker jolted, taken aback at the sudden movement made by her boyfriend. It seemed surprising to him as well because he too had wide eyes. By then, Tucker had paused her online game and peered back at him with questioning eyes.

"Yes?"

Matthew quickly regained his posture, clearing his throat. "Pause your game, come up here, and makeout with me." Tucker had been chewing on her bottom lip for quite some time, due to the fact that she needed thorough concentration on the game, so all it really took was a raise of an eyebrow to make him want her more than he already did.

Tucker tossed her controller to the side and shifted herself around so that she was straddling Matthew's hips. Her face hovered slightly over his and with any given moment, Matthew could easily lean up and kiss her. But he didn't, instead he waited a few moments. Her brown eyes scanned his. It was amazing to think that his eyes weren't the galaxy; his eyes had several different colors, specks of gold, green, and brown (in every shade almost) scattered everywhere in his eyes.