Chapter One : It's Not Normal

Start from the beginning

Carter Halls.

He is the nicest I guess, well the smart one of all. Yet also a player with his platinum blonde hair and blue eyes, he can get any girl by just simply looking at them. Also he's sarcastic as fudge so I don't talk to him or even look at him. As soon as he looks at you, the rest of the female population gets jealous and you're dead as hell.

Blake Gunner.

He is the bad boy, and needless to say my favourite. Not in a crush way or anything.

The new guy became friends with them on the very first day, I wish it was that easy. Blake and Ethan are the tallest which makes sense since Ethan is a jock and Blake is well, just really tall. Everyday when they walk in he's got earphones in, music playing on its loudest as he just looks straight ahead. Not looking at any girl, if he looked at you, you were lucky. It's rumoured that he sold his one kidney and used the cash on an upgrade on his motorcycle. Cliche and scary at the same time, I know right!

He's my favourite because whenever you look at him it's a look of ' I don't give a f*ck' it's like he doesn't want to be here like me.

Everyone was drooling as they walked pass, even Miranda, I scoffed and rather look at their clothes, because damn these boys have taste.

You wouldn't say Ethan's dad has a sports store because Ethan dresses like a gentlemen most of the time. Today he's wearing a grey jersey, black jeans and a pair of Nike shoes. Aidan wore a black jeans, converse shoes, a blue shirt and a snapback. Carter wore a loose green button up shirt, which he rolled up on his arms, and a pair of vans with some faded jeans.

Blake wore black. Considering he's the bad boy, you'll only see him in black or any other dark colour. He wore a plaid shirt with a 'Bring Me The Horizon' shirt underneath it, some tight black jeans and dr. martens.

Everyday he wore a different band tee with a leather jacket or plaid shirt. He must like all types because it would go from, The Clash, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Sex Pistols, Nirvana, Ramones to The Offspring, Pink Floyd, Buzzcocks, Pierce The Veil, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Sleeping With Sirens, X and Sum 41.

What? Like I said everyday and plus they're good bands.

Yes I'm a nerd who loves rock music which will probably make mother cry at the volume but I can't help it. The lyrics of some of these bands are just so out of this world.

"Damn," Miranda mumbled as they walked pass.

"Uh huh." I mumbled as I continued to look at their clothing. The bell interrupted everyone and I made my way to Calculus.

"Good morning Mr Bronx." I smiled as I entered the classroom; it was starting to fill up as I took my seat.

"Morning Lana how was your weekend?" he asked as he propped his legs on the table and put his arms behind his neck.

Griffin Bronx and my dad were friends in college and he always used to play with me when I was small. He was like an uncle to me and as soon as I started high school and found out he was the Calculus teacher I squealed. He's also my Physics teacher, so I get to see him a lot.

"It was good and yours?" I smiled as I opened my book. "Boring." He laughed.

Mr Bronx took the attendance and I watched everyone come into the class. I sat right in the back because I didn't want to catch any attention.

"Britney"

"Here"

"Tyler"

"Here"