21 | kageyama and hinata

this is it. hinata thought as he packed her bags.

naturally, kiyoko would pick him up for practice, even though he said he was gonna leave the volleyball club. but today it was different, yachi was the one to pick him up. "so, are you ready to go?" hinata looked around on where the noise was coming from, and he saw yachi.

"yachi-san!"

"come on, let's go!" yachi whisper-yelled as he drag hinata's arm.
-
when they arrived at the gym, they were both panting, hands on their knees.

"hey," he pants "yachi-san, i think i'm not ready. what if-"

"uh-uh," yachi shook her head, "those are just what if's! besides, you were the one waiting for this moment." the blonde paused before continuing, "something great is waiting for you behind those gym doors. she smiled, "and it will accept you for whoever you are."

she patted hinata's back.

"thank you." the ginger said as he took a deep breath, placing his hands on the handles of the gym door.

"go on."
-
once hinata opened the gym door, he was welcomed by the whole volleyball team. what hinata first noticed was that they all had flowers in their hands except for tsukishima and yamaguchi, as they were standing behind their senpais, as if they were hiding something.

all of them had smiles on their faces, even the one and only saltyshima.

"w-what's happening?"

nishinoya handed him the first rose, he smiled at him and walked away and left the gym. it had a paper taped onto it saying 'i'. and so, the series goes on with this order: tanaka, ennoshita, kinoshita, narita, asahi, sugawara, and last but not the least, daichi. one by one left, and it was only him, yamaguchi, and tsukishima.

when he registered what it meant, his whole face was boiling red.

i think i've fallen in love with you.

"hey hinata!" he looked up and saw yamaguchi smiling at him. "are you ready?"

hinata just nodded as yamaguchi and tsukishima went out of the way.

kageyama.

they heard the gym doors closed.

suddenly, hinata, out of nowhere, hugged kageyama. he was extremely happy that it was him.

"so, you're the one who won't do much in my life, huh?" hinata teased as he pulled away from the hug, but still close enough to be held by kageyama.

"yeah," tobio smiled, his eyes shining, "i guess i am."

"hey kageyama?"

tobio hummed in reply.

"i think i've fallen in love with you too." hinata said, as they once more hugged.

- end -

another story finished yassss.

i'm too lazy to make an afterword for this lmao.

welp, that's it.