16 | hinata

"hinata shouyo? pack your bags you're coming with me, as to your father's request."

"what? no! you didn't even ask my opinion!" hinata said as he backed away. suddenly, he grabbed her arm tightly. "stop! let go of me!" he started wiggling around trying to get out of his grasp. he screamed loudly as he covered his ears, she then ran outside of the apartment room.

"hinata? why are you out here-"

"mom! there's a stranger in our room, saying that they're working for dad."

hinata's mom just sighed, "hinata you need to come with him."

"you know about this?" just as shouyo's mom was about to explain, the man already caught up to himata, panting.

"madam, your daughter-"

"give us a week to pack, then we would go with you."

it's not that hinata hated his dad, in fact, hinata liked him. the reason why they were separated was because of his dad's company. he didn't lose contact with them, though. and he could still see in her mother's eyes that they still loved each other. he was excited and despaired at the same time. one, their family will finally be together. two, well, he wouldn't have the chance talk to anon-chan anymore.

he finally got friends but then, boom, this had to happen. only a week left.

only one week left to talk to anon-chan.

"fine, one week, right?"