04 | hinata

i think you don't need to know who i am, but may i tell you, i think we have a lot in common.

he saw his neatly written out handwriting on a ripped piece of yellow pad. hinata just shook his head and let out a sigh. if this person doesn't reveal it's identity, well i just gotta find it out.

shoyou decided to ask one of the person he knew who was in that class, and that had to be none other than, tsukishima kei. with that being said, the blonde went inside the classroom, seeming to look for something.

"ts-tsukishima-k-kun!" shoyou stuttered as he called out the blonde's name. the blonde then turned around to meet hinata's eyes. his eyes widened when he realized that shouyo hinata, the boy who barely spoke, just called his name out loud.

"did you just call me?" kei said, his eyes still wide open.

"u-uh, y-yes i did." the ginger looked down, and fiddled with his fingers. "ts-tsukishima-kun, d-do you h-have any chance o-of knowing who drops notes on m-my desk?"

oh crap, he's cute.

tsukishima shook his head to make those thoughts go away. but he remembered what their volleyball team captain said, if there's a chance, or a way of hinata shoyou joining our team, take it. and tsukishima had the right idea, for that.

and tsukishima may know who was dropping notes on shoyou's desk.

although, it might not be accurate.

"join the volleyball team."

"wh-wha-"

"you'll see the person dropping off those notes in your desk there."
-----
finally updated this lmaoooo