00 | hinata

hinata shouyo, the girl who everyone thinks is a boy, or should i say 'the boy who has the figure of a girl'. technically, hinata is a girl, but he was registered to their school as a boy. she- or rather he wears the boys' uniform. he had to, since he was a 'boy', not that he was complaining.

he was also known as the mute of his school, since he didn't really talk much. an occasional 'good morning' and 'yes or no' would come from him, but other than that he wouldn't speak. and that lead him to being an introvert.

he ripped a page of his journal, his face showing frustration. every time he couldn't perfect a piece, he would just rip it off and insert it in a random page of his journal- yes, he never threw them away, thinking that he could still finish the pieces. he looked at his wrist watch- seeing that it was time for his next subject. he put his journal in his bag and rushed to go out of the classroom.

he bumped into a desk and continued running, not looking back and going to his next classroom.

oh, how he wished he looked back.
----
so yeah this book will also contain short chapters, and this was inspired by an ohshc fanfic called 'written'

check it out if you want :)