29th April 2016

Well happy birthday to me !! Wow I can't believe I'm officially 21 years old. Holy shit I don't want to grow up can't I just stay young forever. So yesterday was chill I ended up not going to college to hand up the assignments one of the teachers wasn't in so I will do it on Tuesday it'll be okay. So I decided to de stress today and play sims4 for a little bit and then I went to meet Lucy the little baby I'll be babysitting on Saturday. And strangely turns out her parents are only like 3 years older than me so basically they are my peers and could be my friends ha. Plus the baby daddy is quite cute haha 😂 so today was not eventful but tomorrow or today cause it's 1am ha I'm having a bonfire with friends for my birthday. It should be good. Abby, Brian, Kyle and Maddie are coming and maybe Laura will too. And my lovely sister brought a candle to my room a few minutes ago and she made me make a wish. Of course my wish involved Mat ha I can't help but to feel that we are meant to be. It's a strange feeling. There is something that is not letting me give up on him and I don't know what it is. I hope it'll happen cause I feel like a do truly love him. And now that I know how his dad broke him I want to be the one to fix him. And maybe just maybe this year of my life will finally turn out the way I want it too. Number 21 is a lucky number after all isn't it.