Mind Eeased

Knight Vale Pov:

I woke up with a massive headache. "What happened last night?...Wait I don't remember anything. I only remember entering the door to my dorm room. Oh great someone messed with my mind again. Grr. I  hate it with people messing with my mind! That is private. Does anybody understand the word private!Grr! " I thought.  I got up and hurried into my uniform. Black does not suit me, but I don't care. I walk out and head to breakfast.

Breakfast: 

I was sitting with my friends Kageyama, Yuki, Yori, and Zero. " What is wrong with you? You have been acting strange since you entered the room." whispered Kageyama."I have an massive headache." I whispered back. "Yah but you've been day dreaming..." he whispers. " No way I don't ever day dream." I whisper back to him. " Well you were." he says. I just sigh. " So What it is not like anything will come of it. Right?" I ask him. "What?" he ask with interest. "Oh nothing you silly geesey." I say with a smile and playfully punch him. He says a fake owww and smiles back. 

After Breakfast In The Hall:

Kageyama and I were walking down to our first period together. When I pull to the side. I look over and it is a fan girl. "Well since you are not a fan girl. Prove it to me by kissing the next boy who walks down the hall. " she says with an evil smirk. "What?" I say. "Well are you going to do it or not?" She says. She thinks I am to chicken to do it and will back out just before it happens. I am game. " Alright game." I say to her and we  shake hands. I walk out and talk to Kageyama and tell him what I am going to do. Then he started to give me a leisure. " Kageyama I will be fine. Just please go over there and hold my books and stuff for me okay." I say in a serious tone. He sighs. "Okay I will, but if this goes bad don't go crawling to me." he says walks over to the wall. I run and hide behind the corner and wait for the next boy to come. 

Then next boy comes around the corner. I pull him to the side and kiss him, but this kiss became intense. I thought it was going be a quick one, but it was not. " It just feels so right and so hot!" I think to myself. Keep in mind this is my first kiss. I pull away trying to catch my breath. I look up with shock and jump back with my arms almost covering my face. "Oh hell I just kissed asinine!" I think to myself. He has the look of per shock on his face and because I did not move with my eyes bugging out. (He give the face in the photo at the top.) Now he looks annoyed. Then out of the blue he throws me over his shoulder and runs off with me. I could here Kageyama yelling after me. "Hey! Put Me Down Asinine!" I yell at him as punch his back what seems to not do anything. He says nothing running across the academy with me. He took me to the night dorm and took me inside.

He then throws me on the couch. "What the hell where you doing?" he ask yelling at me. "That is none of your business!" I yell back. "Oh ho yes it is because you kissed me!" he yells. " What?! Oh so I am that bad of a kisser!" I yell at him. " Hay what is going on?" ask a boy. I turn around it is someone I feel I have seen somewhere before. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. "Oh I am just getting scolded by asinine over here." I say angrily. His eyes got real huge. "What did you just call Senri?" he asked. " An asinine a pure bread asinine." I say. Then the boy doubles over the floor and starts laughing his head off. Then he gets up still laughing a little bit. he walks over to us. " You know what I like this one. Haha she is hilarious and cute." he says with a gleam in his eyes. Senri just stares at us with no smile crossing his arms. He looks over at him. "All come Senri you gotta admit that was funny." he says. Then Senri just turns and walks off.