Power Of The Night

In the courtyard:

So the girls dragged me into the courtyard. I look up the window to the class. One takes a camera and starts taking photos. I hold my arm right in front of her." You should not do that." I say to her and the other girl falls down. Next I hear someone jump down. I look over and it is Yuki. "You guys, what are your names and classes? Wandering around at night is strictly prohibited. It's dangerous at night.Plus return to your class dorms quickly." says Yuki. "Yuki, I confronted them about this, but did not listen to me. They even dragged me here. I decided to let them because I wanted to keep an eye on them. I did not know what to do." I say to her with a sincere look. She sighs. "It's okay Knight you're fine. I know that you're telling the truth." she says. "Thank...." I said as I was cut off by one of the girls. "But...we just came to take pictures of the night class students." says the one standing up. I roll my eyes "not again." I think to myself. " Isn't fine to just take a few?Ow....!" She tries to get up and stumbles back. "Are you okay." says the second girl and me with worry. " Can you walk?" I ask. " Are you hurt?" ask Yuki. Yuki comes over and looks at it and as do I. " Blood is really bad...." she says with worry. "Return to your dorms quickly!" Yuki says to us. I look at her with concern. "Something is not right." I think to myself. I fell two presences. "What the heck is going on!?" I think to myself. The two girls and Yuki are arguing a little. "Knight take those two back okay." Yuki says to me. "Yes..." I say.

I agree because I feel something is not right we should not be out here. Next I feel the two presences I just felt. Then Yuki jumps and takes out this silver rod and points to some guys. One with yellow and the other with blonde hair. "They are gorgeous, but I am not a fan girl that is for sure." I thought. "Now that was close and you must be the chairman's daughter. Typical that is what I would expect." says the yellow haired one. "Kain Akatsuki and Aido Hanabusa from the night class?!" says the girls and they get excited. "Oh brother." I say and roll my eyes.Then the blonde head one walks up to me. " Oh so you're not a fan girl. To bad..." he says towering over me. " Leave her alone Hanabusa." states Yuki pointing her rod at him. "Oh come down. I mean no harm to this little one."says Hananbusa. " Little?" I say a little annoyed. "Yes you're really cute." he says selectively. I roll my eyes. "Man does this guy think he is it or something?" I think. "Just go and you two girls." says Yuki. "We smelled some blood, so we just came to see what happened. You're so cruel Yuki." he says. " He sounds like someone who is about to pounce on his prey. Wait... I get a bad vibe from the Aido dude." I think to myself. He walks up to Yuki. "Did you fall?" ask Aido. Yuki has of oh great. He takes her hand. "Aaa that was the good smell that I was talking about...... is your blood Yuki." says Adio. He then pinches her hand and it goes limp.He takes her hand and licks it. "You're tempting me." he says. Then fangs pop out of his mouth. "What heck!?" I say. Then I have a quick flash back. It was of a girl with blonde hair holding a sword at a some boy with the same short fangs poping out. End of flashback. " He is a vampire...A FREAKING VAMPIRE!?" I think to myself.

Then I do something on impulse that I have never done before. I run over to Yuki and Aido. I take Yuki's rod. I spin it around in my hands in lighting speed.Everyone looks at me with shock and amazement. Then My hair starts moving on it's own, but ignore it. "Let her go lad." I say. I feel as though I am not myself like...it is someone has half took over me. They look at me like have lost it. I swing the rod at Aido then that Kain guy runs at me. I jump and he runs past me. I trip him and he falls down. I point the rod at him. Then Zero rushes in and saves Yuki out of the blue. I look over and see that the girls are pasted out. "Well it is certain now that I am not a normal girl." I mumbled to myself. "I will take care of this. Are you okay Yuki?" says a guy out of nowhere asking Yuki. I see something in his eyes. Like love or something. "Hmmm...." I think, but keep my mouth shut. "Yes kaname, and thank you." says Yuki. Then Zero and that guy nods at each other. Then Zero takes Yuki by the hand and pulls her off to somewhere. "Um are you going to get off of me?" ask Kain. " Oh sure." I say looking at him I get off. I spin the silver rod and it goes small again in my hand. He stands up. He rubs the back of his head with his hand. "Man you're sure wicked with that thing." says Kain. "Kain you did not do anything to stop Hanabusa so you're just as guilty." says the guy. Kain sighs. The guy looks over at me. "Thank you for helping Yuki." he says. " Um your welcome." I say.

Then I hear someone walking up. I look over and see that guy again with mahogany hair and grayish/ blueish eyes. I was about to say something to him. Then our eyes meet. For some reason I could not brake it like something was pulling me to them. Then my heart starts beating faster and faster as he walked up to me. Then I heard voices at the back of my mind like a memory. " When the time comes you will meet your mate when you can't look away from that person and your heart starts beating as a...... " both says a man and women in unison. "Human" says the man and "Vampire." says the woman at the same time. Then he right in front of me now. " Oh great he must think that we are oh great. oh great. I am freaking out. Is he going to kiss me? I hope he does not kiss in front of these guys." I think freaking out. "Please don't kiss me! Please don't kiss me!" I say to the guy and wave my hands back in forth in front of him. He looks at me confused. Like I have lost my mind. The he closes the gap and takes a hold of my wrists. I can't stop staring and he stares back. Then I get lost his eyes and slowly my eyes close, feel myself fall into a cold, hard, muscular body, then all there was darkness.