Talk About Lovers And Past Dream

Shiki Senri Pov: 

The Headmaster just left and took the girl back to her dormitory. My mind is racing. As she left I felt a part of me just died. "What the heck is this stupid pull she has on me?" I ask myself in deep thought.Then I got pulled out of my revere, by Aido. "What the heck was wrong with you? We kept on calling after you and that human girl I think Yuki called her Knight. " said Aido as he put a finger to his mouth as of thinking. I almost jumped off the couch when he said the name Knight. "What?! Did you say that girl's name is Knight?!" I said. "Um yah? Why do you know her?" ask a curious Aido. "Um use too...." I say. They all looked at me kind of strange.

  Then Lord Kaname walks in. Everyone looks up at him. "Lord Kaname?" says Ruka. He looks over at me. "Senri what happened to you please tell me. We were worried." he says. " You see... I smelled the smell of a pure blood vampire." I said. " What there is no way or else we would have all smelled it." said Kain." Well I did and it smelled so good like a drug I could not resist. So I walked out and saw her. I could not look away it is like she had a pull on me and I guess she had the same....." I said. "Then just a minute ago when the headmaster left with her a part of me felt as I just died..." I say looking to the side. I look up and everyone is looking at me shocked and weird expect Lord Kaname he had a serious look on his face then it turned into a smile. " You see Senri what you just experience was the connection with your mate or should I say lover." he said. "What it can't be the saying...." I think to myself.  " The last time this has ever been said or hear of was in the 'Ancient Past'. The Time of The 'White Knightness'. So this is the first time since then that has ever happened. Congrats Senri you have found your mate." he says with a warm smile. 

"This can not be." I say. "Well I know how you feel I would not want my destine mate to be human, but at least you get a second chance. Think about it. Rima would want you to be happy. " says Ruka.  I look down with my arms in my lap. " I can't love a human or vampire or even love again." I say and stand up and walk over to a wall. " She was. She was. MY ONE AND ONLY LOVER!" I say and I was stopped by Ichijo. He grabbed my arm before I could lung my fist into it. I look at him shocked. " Ichijio...." I say as I look over at him and then I look over at the others they were in complete shock because they have never seen me lose my temper before. He let's go of me. " Everyone I think Senri needs some time alone. " he says and everyone lives. He goes over to the couch and takes his book off from the side table. I go over and sit beside him. He starts reading and I fall asleep. 

Senri 's dream: 

I ran out of the palace. I was visiting that day,my friend Knight.I was so upset and it was raining. I could hear someone running after me and calling out my name. I stopped and I fell on my knees. I heard someone run around me. I knew it was Knight she smelled so good like a white rose full in bloom. She tried to comfort me and she did the most girly thing I have ever hear say or do. She starts sinning to me. ( A New Day Has Come. The song at the top). She was revering me to the boy and called me her angel. Her gift... Then it started pouring. Next I seen some type of light and it is the sun coming up. I look up at her and she is smiling and still sinning.I notice a slit hit of change in color of her eyes. Then once she was done sinning her eyes turned back to normal.She was the most beautiful voice I ever heard of in of my years. Then I slowly open my eyes.

Awake:

That dream was the last time I saw her. No one knows where her family is or her...it is like they have gone up and disappeared. Like they have left the face of the earth.  " There is no way they are the same person. Back then she was so shy, but this girl. I mean human not vampire. The Knight I new and loved was shy, but this girl is the total opposite. "There is no way in hell that she is." I think.