Historic Vampire or Human?

Shiki Senri Pov:

I am sitting here in class minding my own business. When I smell a pure blood smell I have not smelled in ages. It hit me hard. The most beautiful smell I thought ever existed until I meet my lover on that is a subject for later. Now the only person I knew of that had that sent was my old friend Knight Vale the descendant of an step-ancestor. Who went missing I believe five years ago. If I recall what she said her name was Alexine White. Some say she resembles her and some say she does not. In vampire History Alexine White was a famous Knight or should I say "White Knightness" who was a very brave noble Knight or should I say again Knightness. At the time when there were vampire royals well the king I think it was King Luscious Howard. His lover just died by some unknown assassin. He heard about this White Knight and assumed it was a man. He order his men to find the White Knight and bring him to him. They found the White Knight as order. When he first meet the White Knight he was in shock. In the beginning he did not believe her. Who would? So she dueled him and in the end she won, but she also gained his respect. Then he asked her to be his bodyguard. Now that was the second to highest honor. She agreed and later on because he needed a queen he asked her and she said yes because it was her duty after all. Even though he was not her destine love. They still got along as like brother and sister. They never had any children, but he did have children from his previous lover. Just before she went missing and never to be found again. He said this to her. " When the time comes you will meet your mate when you can't look away from that person and your heart starts beating as a......human." I will never forget that. I don't know why, but that line as been eating at me for years and I don't know why.

Enough about that. Once I smelled the smell it was like a drug for me. I could not get enough of it. So I got up. As I walked out of the classroom the others were asking me why I was leaving. Since I don't talk much.....you see I am antisocial. I just say one quick one word and out I went. I don't get why the others can't smell that smell? " Am I going nuts?" I ask myself. I walk out of the building. I see the guys Aido, Kain, and Lord Kaname. I then look over and see that clumsy human I seen two days ago. When our eyes locked I could not look away and she did not ether. I felt like something was pulling me to her. As I got closer she had weird look on her face. " It is so cute. Wait What!? Did I just think...SHE WAS CUTE! WHAT THE HECK!? My lover just died not that long ago and now I think this other girl....? Human is cute?! Really?!" I think. I keep drawing closer then I stop and she was waving her hands back and forth right in front of me. "Please don't kiss me! Please don't kiss me!" she says. " Is she Wack?Crazy? Nuts? I think she has lost it? No stupid human I am not going to kissing you! At least I hope...not...." I think to myself. Then I close the gap between us. " I just want to come her down...AND SHUT HER UP!" I think to myself. I take hold of her wrists. I just can't stop staring and she just stares back at me. "What the bloody hell is going on?!" I thought. Then I just get lost in those pretty little golden eyes. Then all of a sudden her eyes slowly start to close, she falls onto me, and she passes out. I quickly pick her up in my arms.

Guys sorry for the short chapter. What did you think? Was it what you expect? Well I hope I can make the next chapter long for you guys. Well enjoy and thanks for reading. It really makes me Joyce!