Good Talk

Still Second Day

Evening:

Kaseumi just left and I found another note. This is what it said.

'Dear Lady Knightness,

Beware The Evening Blood '

Again the same handwriting but no indication of who it is. Now I have two letters. What is next? Someone is warning me. "What the heck is going here? and who was that white lady?" I ask myself. I sigh. Then I get an unexpected knock on the door. I walk up and open it. It was Miss Cross the headmaster's daughter. "Hello, I am Yuki. Yuki Cross." she says. "Hello. Knight Vail." I say. "Nice to meet you and my father has sent me to take you to his office. He wants to have a word with you." she says. " Alright. Let's head." I say.

I walk out and close the door. We walk down in silence. "Are you okay?" she ask me looking over with a little bit of concern." I am okay." I say and give her a smile. She still looked unsure to let it go. " Um about class today what happened to you and I will admit what you did to Zero was funny. I have never seen him blush like that before." she says with smile lighting up the mood. "Oh haha I feel kind of bad about that. When I see him again I will say sorry." I tell her. "Good I idea I think he will like that but to let you know he um likes to distance himself from people." she tells me and sighs sadly. "Really? Well I know the feeling when I was younger I use to do that." I state. "Really? You guys might just get along after all." she says and beams up. I return with a bright smile." You see I don't know one minute I am reading,next a white lady appears in the window giving me creepy grins, then I get pulled by my uniform, roll and fall on my but. Next I am looking through the window like it never happened." I tell her. I look over at her with concern. Her eyes are as big as saucers. "What is it I ask?" with wonder. " Knight..that never happened." she tells me. "What?!" I say in shock because I remember everyone saw and laughed at me.

Now I am defensibly getting worry. "Yes Knight...yes you just acted weird. It started after you starting reading. Then your eyes turned a different color and it was blue. Like... you were in a deep sleep. You stopped reading you keeled on the desk and looked out the window. Showing um your underwear expect Zero was the only one in view to see it.Next the teacher keep on calling over to you. You would not answer. You were still looking out the window like you were not even there with us anymore. Then after calling a you a few times you finally snapped out of it. The teacher had a worried look on his face as he kept on calling after you. First emotion that I ever seen him use, but when you finally came back to us he put back on his no expressionless face. You see he was the one who told my father." she says. I am in complete shock. My eyes are huge and my jaw is handing open.

Later on that night I had that talk with Yuki's dad. I told him what happened and he told me that he is good friends with my parents. He also told me if I need anything to come to him. Of course I thanked him. He thanked me then I left.

Later just after nightfall after curfew hours:

I heard girls giggle outside my dorm room. Oh great girls are not obeying the rules. They are kind of loud to. So I get up in my night dress and robe. I walk out and see girls walking down the hall. They are heading straight in the direction to head outside. I walk up to them. "Hey girls, what are you doing up so late? You know it's pass curfew. " I say nicely."Oh yes we know." says the one girl cheerfully. "We are just going to take pictures of the night class boy." says the other girl excitedly. "Oh great." I say and roll my eyes. "Aww you're no fun." says the first one and she pouts. " Oh I have an idea. What don't we take her with us." says the second girl. "Oh eee! That's a great idea." the first girl says. She jumps and squeals. Then they take me by the arms and pulls me along with them. "Hay." I say. "Sorry nope. You're coming with us." says the second girl. "Oh great. Oh well I guess I will come along to keep an eye on these two." I think to myself giving up and let them lead me out the doors of the girls' dormitory.