Chapter 14

"You...what?" I had to ask again. I knew exactly what he mean't, I just wanted to make sure. Maybe he mean't a back massage or getting me chocolate or something.

His cheeks turned brighter and he didn't look me in the eye. "Never mind. It's...I was just thinking. Just forget about it." he says, walking over to the bed and sitting down, not making eye contact.

I walk over next to him and sit down, folding my arms. "No, Luke." I hold his hand in mine and lift his chin. "I want you to." I whisper, biting my lip. I hear his breath and his eyes peer into mine.

"Ok." he whispers, he then kisses my mouth gently, while picking me up and laying me down on the bed. "You'll have to stay quiet." he says, smiling. I nod and he moves his hand to touch me, but stops. "Are you sure, Reina?" he says. I grab his hand and place it on my chest. "I'm sure." I reply.

He moves behind me and puts his legs on either side of me, pulling my up so that the back of my head, rests on his chest. I watch as his hands slowly move down my sides, causing me to quiver under his touch. "Shhh." he breathes against my neck, causing my eyes to close.

He takes the end of my shirt between his fingers and tugs it up slightly, revealing my stomach. He moves his hand from my stomach up between my breasts and back down, holding my thigh with his other hand.

I hear him swallow as his hand trails down slower than ever to the sensitive area. My eyes close again and I gasp as his hand brushes across. My breath gets heavier and I tense up. "It's ok. I won't hurt you, Rein. Just...relax." he says, unsure of himself. I can tell that he's very nervous and that he hasn't done this before.

Again, his hand touches my area, only slightly rubbing it, but my breath quickens. He stops, I look up at him and see his eyes on my face, instead of where he is touching. He opens his mouth to speak as he sees that I am looking at him. "Sorry. I just wanted to see you...see your face." he stops, licking his lip. "Does it...does it feel good?" he questions.

"Yes, it does." I kiss his neck and reach my hand up to his hair, slightly tugging on the roots. He closes his eyes. "Stop, Reina. This is for you." he says, taking my hand away from his head.

He moves his fingertips down my stomach and the hair raises on my skin. His hand moves to the waistband of my sweatpants and he pulls them down and kicks them off with his foot. He glances at my underwear and looks away quickly, his cheeks becoming hot. "Luke, it's ok. You can look." I say. He shakes his head. "I want to watch you. I want to watch how I make you feel."

His fingers slip into my panties and and the warmth from his hand is felt on my clit. I moan slightly and I bite my lip down. I feel his hardness press into my back. "Sorry." he apologizes.

"Stop apologizing." I reply and he rubs my clit slowly rising speed. My toes curl and my knees lock as I feel myself getting wet. "Oh god, Luke." I say, covering my mouth. He slips a finger in and moves it in a stroking motion. With the other hand, he continues to rub my thigh up and down.

I press my head into his neck, kissing it once more and his erection digs into my back. Our breaths are both heavy and our heart are racing. I bite down on my tongue so I don't make any noises, though I know he would enjoy it if I did.

"Luke, I think-" I dont finish, biting down on my thumb, squeezing my eyes shut. "I know." he replies, shakily. I tighten around his finger, releasing the pressure building up inside. I let out one moan and fall into his chest, catching my breath. "I have never exprerienced that feeling in my life." I say, out of breath completely.

He swallows. "You're so beautiful." he kisses my head.

"Luke, I want to do the same to you." I turn around to face him. "Rein, don't. Don't feel like you have to." I straddle his lap and hold his head between my hands. "I want to." I say. He shakes his head. "No. That was enough for me...seeing you come undone like that. That was enough." he says, though I can still feel his hard on under my crotch.

I kiss his lips with a passion. More passionate than any kiss I've given to him. I moan into the kiss, intensifying it. My hips grind against his, slightly. "D-Don't do that." he says, though he is clearly enjoying it. I move down his jaw line and across his neck, going faster with my movement.

His lips part and I close them with mine. I feel his thighs tighten, trying to wrap around me. Then, just for fun, I stop and get off from his lap. I get up and kiss his nose, then walk into the bathroom in just my underwear and t-shirt, leaving him looking confused. I giggle to myself. I know that was terrible of me, especially after he made me feel the way I did.

I change my knickers and take off my shirt and bra, then putting my shirt back on. My hair is messy, so I pull it up into a bun on top of my head. I take a deep breath and exit the bathroom to see Luke lying in bed. "Look who came back." he says, bitterly though I know he is smiling.

"Oh sorry. I'll leave." I say, walking back into the bathroom. "No, come here." he says. I jump on the bed and slip in the covers next to him. "Thank you." I say, smiling at him. "Just you wait for your turn." I say, licking my top lip. His eyes widen and he does that little side smirk that he always does. "Ooh. I don't know if I can." he says, pulling me into his arms and craddling my as I laugh.

"Do you know how much I love you?" he asks. "More than anything in this damn world, Reina and someday...someday I'll give you this damn world and you could be as happy as ever in a big mansion with maids to do all your chores and everything you could imagine. I'd do it all for you, Reina." he says

"But, I'm already happy as ever." I say, looking up into his eyes. His smile disappears and slowly reappears. He doesn't say anything, but returns it with a kiss on my forhead, holding me close until the morning...

A/N

Sorry its so short but I just wanted a chapter with a Ruke moment. Let me tell you how awkward it is writing a steamy scene like I'm trying not to sound too embarrassing and stupid. Anyways, what should the next chapter be about? What should happen?

Ok! Well thank you for waiting paitently and I am so excited to see that this has almost 1k! So thank you so much for that!!!!!!!!!

I love you all so much and you're the reason that I do this almost every day.

Love love love

and if you ever wonder why I do that, it's because of the song by Parachute, She is Love.

"They call her love, love, love, love, love. She is love, and she is all I need."