Chapter 1: Vis-À-Vis

A/N
The picture is Holton and I don't know who this guy actually is so yea.
||Chet||
"Chet and Holton, Karl and Samantha, Marty and Luke..." Names were called out in groups of two for the project.

My name coming first then...his. Jesus I hate him. He never takes anything seriously, I'm going to end up doing everything for this project whilst he goes out and has fun.

I looked over at him to see him smirking at me. I turned my head and groaned in annoyance. The amount of pick up lines he'll use on me. He's been trying to get in my pants for almost a year now, I don't know when it'll end but he wants it.

But I actually like being one of the only virgins in my grade. It's not so bad. I want to give myself to the man I'll be with forever and ever after. Mr Right, I call him.

I'll love him and he'll love me, it'll be absolutely perfect.

"Now for this project I'm giving you until end of term to complete and hand in. All you have to do is make a bridge that can carry a load of at least a hundred kilograms. It doesn't have to pretty and big, just has to be able to hold the load for five to ten minutes." Miss Karter said.

I put up my hand. "Ma'am, could I have a different partner for this?" I asked. She glared at me from over her glassed. "Mr Brineston I think it would be unfair for Holton here to be paired with someone, dumber than he is." She said.

"I'm right here." He said defensively. "I know, listen Chet if you can get him to work I'll give you extra credit okay?" She proposed. I sighed before nodding. "Good, now you guys have about thirty minutes before the bell rings, so umm go have an early break. Don't make noise and class dismissed." She said as she took a sip of her coffee.

I sighed once more before packing my things and getting up. I walked out of class and into the hallway before making my way to my locker.

I was stopped though, by a had grabbing my shoulder. "Hello darling." Holton's voice rang in my ears. I clenched my jaw at the nickname. "Hi." I said through gritted teeth. "What? Not happy with me as your partner, I know people who would give their right arm and left leg to be in your position." He said as he walked along side me.

"And I know one who wouldn't." I said back. "Your stubborn, I like stubborn." He grunted. I rolled my eyes at his attempt to make me react to the grunt. "You like a lot of things Kruger." I said lowly.

"Yes but my favorite are you and your stubbornness." He said. "Do you ever get tired of flirting with me?" I asked. "Do you ever get tired of breathing?" He countered. I groaned in annoyance.

I took a breath in then one out. "About this project, I want both of us working on it equally and I already have a set of things for us to do each so I'll just put everything on paper for you and you can do/get the stuff before the deadline which is next week. I want this thing done so I don't have to spend the whole term with you." I said as we got to my locker.

"Instead of you ruining the hand that's going to make me feel good by writing all that stuff just give me your number and I'll text you when I'm ready for the stuff, or visa versa." He suggested.

He thinks I'm stupid.

"I don't have a phone." I said as I packed my books away. "Now I know that's I lie, I've seen the cars your siblings and parents drive." He said. "That's a bit stalker-ish as I take the bus and none of my siblings attend any form of school here." I said.

For the first time I heard him sigh a sigh of frustration. I felt his hand slip into my back pocket and I panicked. I turned around hastily and ended up against the lockers making mine shutter closed. I found myself vis-à-vis (face to face) with Holton.

This was the first time I'd actually looked into his eyes and saying they were beautiful would be an understatement. And his white dyed hair just made them pop even more. They were an icy ocean color and I couldn't help stare into them.

Both of us had fallen into a daze at this point and it was impossible to get out of. Then the bell for the juniors went off and I snapped out of it. He did too and started typing in his number.

He closed the app before putting my phone to sleep and handing it back. "If you want me to work and if you want that extra credit you'll text me what I need to get or do for this thing. I can be stubborn too Cupcake." He said before turning and leaving.

I huffed before switching my phone on again. I swiped to the right and got in. I opened my contacts list and saw what he saved himself as;

"Big Daddy"

I mentally puked my breakfast before going into settings and making a password for my phone.

It's going to be a long three months.
~~~~
A/N
How many times has a new book gone up and been taken down just as fast. I'm sorry, but I can't find anything I like, now I just get bored of writing the story or think it's not good enough or something so like umm, don't be surprised if this one doesn't stay up long.
Mature themes;
Smut
Explicit sex/kissing scenes
Gay af
Abuse
Alcohol
Homophobic tendencies
Cliffhangers
Homosexual tendencies
Same sex love
Language
Spelling mistakes
Bad grammer, I mean grammear...grammar...I meaned grammar. G-r-a-m-m-a-r. Yea...
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\  /(#^w^#)/