@TommyNapolitano: Sleepover at the Horan's😴

My daughter is too cute. "Mummy can I sleep with Auntie Lottie and Uncle Tommy?" Arlie asked. "If you want to" I said. "Thank you, night night mummy" she said kissing me. "Night night baby" I said hugging her. "Got rid of one now the other one" Niall laughed getting into bed. "Don't be mean" I laughed. I quickly checked my phone before putting it down. "Did Lottie tell you about Jay coming over?" Niall asked. "Yeah" I said.

My phone started buzzing telling me I had a text. Who was texting me this time of night?

From: Félicité💋
Is it okay if we come over tomorrow?💕

To: Félicité💋
Yeah that's fine xx

From: Félicité💋
Can't wait to see the little one xxxx

To: Félicité💋
He can't wait to see his Auntie Fizzy, Arlie's excited too😘

From: Félicité💋
Aww well I'll see you tomorrow xx

I put my phone down and turned to face Niall. Shortly after Noah started crying. "I'll get it" I said before Niall could get up. I got out of bed and got Noah out of his crib. "Shh baby" I said rocking him. I laid him down on the bed and took a photo of him. "You're a cutie aren't you?" Niall said tickling his feet. "Just like his daddy" I said kissing Niall. "And his mummy" Niall said returning the kiss. After that we couldn't really get to sleep. "Look" I said showing Niall the photo I took of Noah. "Put it on Twitter" he said. "I'm not sure" I said. "I'll do it" he said logging into twitter on my phone.

@NiallOfficial: Baby Horan😴

"Right we best get up, Jay will be here soon" I said getting out of bed

"Right we best get up, Jay will be here soon" I said getting out of bed. "I hope Arlie slept well or she's going to be very tired" Niall said. "Are you going in the bathroom?" I asked. "Yeah" he said shutting the door. I sat down at my makeup table and began doing my makeup. "Hello" Lottie said walking in and putting her arms around me. "Hello" I said as I carried in with my makeup. "I didn't know if you were awake" she said sitting next the bed. "Did Arlie sleep alright?" I asked. "Yeah didn't wake up at all" she said. "Is she awake?" I asked. "No she's still asleep, Tommy's downstairs watching TV I think" she said. "Anyway, can I borrow some of your clothes?" She asked. "Yeah sure, it's all in there" I said pointing to my wardrobe.