Miraculous

After hearing what was said, Marinette shook her head. No I heard that wrong that can't be the truth, unless papillon I mean HawkMoth knows his real identity. Marinette questioned to herself.

"Well, well, seems like my secrets out." Adrien then smirked sheepishly.

Marinette's POV

No I heard that wrong! He confirmed it. Idiot!

"Look Marinette I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." I was dumbfounded at his words.

"It's okay... Just protect the baby! Please. Fight him." I said with tears shedding.

He's my weakness is him and his chat form. He hits on me in my ladybug form and he's married to me in real life. I love him. But why.

Then I saw his kwami. He then yelled, "Plagg claws out" and then in a flash he became Chat Noir.

He looked at me then looked away in shame. Then yelling, "Marinette, for your safety run!" I cried and did.

I ran all through the house and waited in a corner then remembered a hatch. Dug it out of the wall and went in.

It was dark but I didn't turn on any lights. All I did was hide. He can't beat the akuma so he'll retreat. Eventually. I hope.

Then I realized I had to transform.

"Don't do it Marinette it could hurt the baby." Tikki then said

"I don't know anymore, I have to do his Tikki. I'm sorry." I cried, "Tikki spots on."

Then I became Ladybug. Champion of live and justice an guardian. (I'm well aware that's sailor moon!)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I came I through the window. As Ladybug. I wasn't taking any chances. I yelled, "Lucky charm!"

"Not even a hello m'lady?"

"Oh shush up chat you're married so why?"

"How'd you know that!?"

"I know all." I said concluding this conversation.

As I used lady vision I heard a hiss. CHAT NOIR!!!

I looked behind me to see him being bitten. Blood gushed everywhere. No. My Chat. Adrien.

-----end of POV-----

As Marinette fell to the ground she saw his ring being taken. Then he turned into Adrien. She squirmed over to him.

Her man. Her husband was lying there breathless. She cried. How this happen to her. In fury she liked the akuma and sanitized the butterfly and transformed back into Marinette.

Alya got the Adrien being Chat Noir thing on video but not Ladybug.

Paramedics rush him in. He was losing a lot of blood. Would he survive?

Would he be the father or die before he could see their child be born.

•••••••••

"Ms. Cheng he will be in a coma but will not die." That's the last thing she heard before she was bashed over the head.